#12 - Please don't leave me {Part 2}

It had been a month since you had been gone, since you had died in Jace's arms and he was really struggling to cope without you in his life.  Ever since Jace, Alec, Izzy, Simon, Magnus, and everyone else, had gotten back from your funeral, none of them had hardly seen Jace.. He had locked himself away in his room, only ever coming out for food, water, and to use the bathroom. Though when he didn't come out for food, someone ended up taking it to him and leaving it on the table in the bedroom for him.

"Should one of us go and talk to him?" Magnus said as they all sat around the table, discussing what they should do next. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea." Simon replied.

"Why not?" Magnus asked.

"Well, I tried to imitate a conversation with him last week but Jace just ended up throwing his food at him." Alec said. 

"If we don't do something now, he will never get his life back on track again. He's been in bed for the past week, only leaving to shower before he gets back in. He's not eating and he sure as hell ain't sleeping." Izzy said.

"Izzy's right." Alec said, as he stood in the corner looking out the window. "He needs to know that just because (Y/n) is gone, it doesn't mean she isn't with him. She'll always be there, we just need to make him see it." Alec placed the glass that he was holding down and headed towards Jace's room. He stood outside for a few moments before knocking on the door. "Jace?" He asked opening it and heading into the room. Jace was sat on the edge of the bed, looking out of the window; emotionless. Alec closed the door behind him and sat down next to Jace. 

"She's gone." He said after a few moments. "She's gone and she's not coming back is she?"

"No. No, she's not." Alec sighed. "But it doesn't mean that she's not looking out for you. She'll always be there. Her memory will live on."

"Yeah, it will." Jace agreed, as he looked at Alec. His eyes were red and puffy from where he had been constantly crying. "I know how to make sure her memory will live on. I have to avenge her death."

Alec remained silent for a few moments and blinked. "Excuse me?" He managed finally. 

"(Y/n), the love of my life, was murdered. I will find who did that to her and I swear to god I will kill them with my bare hands." He stood up from the bed.

 "Jace, you don't want to do that." He said, finally as grabbed his weapon. "Going on a killing spree is not going to bring (Y/n) back. This is not what she would have wanted." 

" Someone has to pay for what they've done. Someone has to pay for what they've taken from me." He opened the bedroom door and left, clutching at his bow.

"Listen to me, this won't do any good." Alec shouted after him. "Jace!" But Jace was already gone.