Chapter 3 Vyra and Ray

~~~ Vyra talks to Ray

The next morning Ray woke slowly, but not the way he had the day before. As he was waking he had to smile since it seemed he had rolled over at some point during the night and was curled up to Flitter. Since he was comfortable and relaxed he left his eyes closed and let his hand stroke her skin.

Her skin did feel a bit different than a human's since it almost felt like there was a micro fine layer of fur. It was still smooth and warm, and he was enjoying the contact. As his hand was stroking she murmured something which sounded like 'feels good but need to talk'.

Ray opened his eyes to look at her and twitched since he most definitely wasn't looking at Flitter. To say he was more than a bit confused was an understatement. This woman he was curled up against was larger than Flitter though not in a fat way. Her breasts, from what he could feel, were larger and her hips wider as well. She did look a bit older since there were tiny traces of white in her hair. Her eyes were a dark brown and rather commanded you to look in them. Her hair and ears were a brownish red color and her eyebrows were tan. She was most definitely nude since he had been stroking her body for the last few minutes, "Um, good morning and who are you?" His face showed his confusion.

Vyra rolled over and laughed at his reaction, "I'm Captain Vyra and when I came to talk to you last night you were already asleep. I didn't want to disturb you and since I was tired I decided to crawl in with you and Flitter. There was time to talk to you when you woke up." Her hand was resting on his hip and started some light stroking, "I am sure you have a number of questions, but I am going to tell you why you are here before answering any."

Ray knew Flitter was behind him but wasn't bothered by her presence. Normally having two women in bed would have caused him to blush deeply and probably run. Then again, he had never had two women in bed at one time and all his encounters could be counted on two hands. When the Captain started stroking his hip he did blush and felt a definite reaction to her nudity and her touch, "Um, if you keep it up I am not sure how much I am going to hear. I have a feeling this is going to be a really important conversation and would rather not miss any of it."

She grinned at him when he said it, "Well we could deal with that issue and then talk if you would like. I don't have a problem either way." Vyra leaned over and brushed her lips across his before moving back a bit and stilling her hand. She was waiting to see what he was going to do.

Damn it, he most definitely had a major erection going. Even though she had stopped stroking his hip, her thighs, belly, and breasts were touching him. Ray could feel his breath speeding up and when she kissed him he returned it and leaned into it. His eyes were closed as his brain was in the process of frying. Feeling her muzzle against his lips was odd. Not bad, just odd.

"Um... Is this what you really want? For all I know you normally go to bed nude and it doesn't mean anything." He was really starting to feel his arousal, but she indicated she also needed to talk to him.

He finally sat up, "Never mind it for now. You said we need to talk so let's talk." Ray's feelings were scattered all over the place at the moment. Sex might not be a good idea right now. When he sat up the other two did as well which was a distraction. The Captain was more Junoesque in shape than Flitter. Her breasts did have a bit of sag but were still nicely shaped. Her areola's and nipples, much like Flitters, were very dark and almost black.

When Ray sat up, Flitter did as well and knelt behind him with one leg on either side of his hips. After placing her hands on his shoulders, she leaned forward and rested against him. Flitter could feel his emotions starting to churn. She didn't say anything and was simply trying to give him comfort.