Chapter 4 ~ Blow this Popsicle Stand

A/N: Another wholesome fanart ive stumbled upon. :))

After the graduation ceremony we all headed to the after party. From what we heard it was gonna be crazy much to Haru's dismay as well as Iida's. To be honest I didn't really wanna go either, I'd much rather be just chilling at one of our apartments having our own celebration.

But it wasn't your choice to make. Tonight was about the group of boys who had just graduated. So you and Haru would have to deal with it.

As you headed inside to the after party you and Kaminari stayed behind the group a bit, wrapped up in each others presence.

"I missed you so much." He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Me too. I wish we could be closer to each other." You said.

"Well once I get a good record deal somewhere thats the first thing I'm using my money on. Getting an apartment together with you." He explained his grip tightening around your hand a bit.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Kaminari leaned in planting his lips against yours softly.

"COME ON LOVE BIRDS LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" You heardtbe familiar voice of Sero yell.

Both of you parted ans sighed. It was quite obvious Kaminari would much rather be together you with you alone then go to this party as well.

"C'mon let's get this over with." You laughed.

"I just wanna go hone and cuddle you." He whined.

"As nice as that sounds it's your graduation night. Let's have some fun with our friends." You said if it weren't for your friends being there you most likely would've taken him up on that offer.

"Fine." He pouted very cutely you thought to yourself.

Walking into the part you looked around scanned the area foe your group of friends. You both had spotted Todoroki being the usual wallflower he is. Back leaned against the wall, drink in hand trying to get away from the group of intoxicated girls in front of him.

You and Kaminari looked to each other a smile forming on both of your faces. "We should go help out boy out." You suggested suppressing your laugh.

"That would be the nice thing to do." Kaminari replied.

You walked towards him. As he saw yiu come into view, Todoroki gave you a sad looked that just screamed for help. You smiled and nodded.

"Hey girls check out the hottie over there." You winked and pointed on the otherside of the room at no one in particular, but the girls toom the bait and walked away slurring someothing about you being right.

"How's it going buddy?" You asked sarcastically.

"Terrible." He stated.

"Yeah looks that those girls were all up on 'ya." Kaminari chimed in with a chuckle.

"It was very uncomfortable. Esspecially since I don't really swing that way." He explained with a sigh.

"I bet." You laughed.

"I just wanna go home." He sighed again taking a sip of his drink you just patted him on the shoulder.

"Let's go find the others yeah?" You suggested.

"Sure." Todoroki replied.

"I think that's Mina and Tsu are over there." Kaminari said.

"Oh yeah!" You said you recognized the floof of bubble gum pink hair and flushed cheeks anywhere.

You ran over to her and called out her name she turned around and smiled at you, Tsu as well.

"Hey girl." She said with a bubbly tone.

"Hey how's it going?" You aksed.

"It's alright really. I don't know many people here and the group we were in kinda dispersed." She smiled.

"We just kinda lost them all, after you two stayed behind to suck face." Tsu added.

"Oh whatever." You huffed.

"Let's just get everyone back together okay?" Kaminari suggested.

"They could be attacked by drunken girls like I was." Todoroki shuddered.

"Oh no..." Mina asked.

"It happened again?" Tsu asked.

"Unfortunately." Kaminari chuckled.

"Poor soul.." Tsu said.

"Indeed." We all nodded.

°·°·°·°

You searched the area for the rest of our group. And ended up finding everyone again. It seemed like no one was really enjoying the large crowded party. No one really knew anyone there or wasn't interested in having a big crowded party. In the end we all decided on heading back to Kaminari's apartment for pizza and a Marathon of the The Office.

That's how you enjoyed your night and finally falling asleep through out the living room. Kaminari and you cuddled up together on the end of the lazy boy chair. Soundly asleep in each other's arms. And you couldn't be more proud of his accomplishments.

A/N: So this was a crappy chapter but I promise the next one will be much much better.