Raythe (Catch up)

Your outfit:

You're the Kraken's daughters. Your sister is Kala Mer'ri. (Let's just pretend she was in Welcome To Monster High)

 (Let's just pretend she was in Welcome To Monster High)

Your Personality:

Your dad is the Kraken, and your older sister is Kala Mer'ri (by fifteen minutes). You're quite like your sister, you have a very short temper.  You also have a colorful choice of clothing.  You were born with legs and not tentacles like your sister, which gave you much more opportunities than your sister got, leading her to be a bit jealous.  You're best friends with Lagoona and Gil, (let's pretend he's in there too) there basically family!  You also love music.  When you were little your sister would sing and you would play your flute.  Now your six-teen and are a pretty talented flutist!

How you met:
You were currently having a race with this werecat girl that challenged you to contest.

You, being very athletic, we're in the lead, until..

"Hey!!"

Suddenly you were pulled back by your hoodie and fell straight on your butt.

"Smell you later, fishstick!!"

That girl kept on calling you fishstick and you were done with her B.S

"If it makes you feel better, you totally could've won that."

You turned around to see a manster with blue skin.  He was kinda cute..

"Need some held?"

He held out his hand to you.

You hesitantly took it.

"I'm Raythe."

"Y/N.."

The bell rung.

You fixed your hair and brushed yourself off.

"Thanks for the help! I'll see you later!!

You jogged back to your locker.

"Yeah, I hope so.."

He asks you out:

It was after school and you were practicing for your swim competition in the school pool.

You were taking a break and decided to just float in the pool for a while.