*~first meeting~*

Gil: "IM LATE IM LATE!!!" You were running down the hallways as fast as your ghost legs could run. You suddenly tripped on your red trench coat. "AHHHH!! IM SOO LATE!!" All your books fell on the floor including your black beanie. You picked up the books but forgot your beanie. You were already halfway down the hall when you heard some yell "Hey you dropped your hat!-" but it was already too late. You were gone.

Heath:
You and Twyla were walking down the hall when someone bumped into you. "Hey watch where you're going!" You had dropped your hat off your head. "Sorry sweet cheeks!" This idiot picked up your hat and stuck out his yellow hand to you. You took his hand and snatched your hat out of his hand. "Next time just w-watch where you're going". You grabbed Twyla's hand and speed walked away. " Ooh, you're blushing, (Y/N)!!". "Shut up". You indeed were blushing. " Aww (Y/N) got a crush!!" "Quiet, we're gonna be late to history." You replayed the scene in your head and a smile crept onto your face.

Neighthan:

Normies talking: bold underlined

It was almost Halloween and the normies were at it again like every year. They had been putting pranks all over the school and tormenting the students.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was casually taking a walk around the school when I heard shouting and yelling. There were some ghouls by the entrance of the school away from the shouting. "What's going on?!" I was a bit panicked. A guy with yellow skin and red hair responded. "There was some kid getting beat up by the normies and another jumped in to save him". " And why isn't anyone helping?!" I was mad that no one was stopping this. "What's there to do?"

The yelling became louder. I went in to go help. When I got closer I could see two normies beating up a hybrid monster. "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
"And what are you gonna do about it girlie?" You started flapping your wings until you were off the ground and above the normies. "What would you like me to do about..?"

I was furious. I had punched one of the normies and his nose started bleeding. "I suggest you buzz off while you still can." After that, the normies had started running away to their ugly convertible and sped off.

"Hey, th-thanks for that.." You looked down at the boy who you just saved. "It's no problem..!" "Neighthan." You stuck out your hand to him and he took it. "(Y/N). I hope I'll see you more". You could see the red tint on his cheeks. You turned on your heel and walked off. You looked back and saw him staring at his hand that you touched. You giggled when you saw him look up at you and start blushing.

Valentine:

Valentine's "manly" voice; italics

You were casually walking through the crowded hallways trying to get to class when you bumped into someone. "Oh sorry!" You looked up to see who you bumped into."It's alright, sugar". You had a small blush on your face. He had a love-struck expression on his. "Heh, that's a funny voice your usin' there".

"Huh?!" His face was red. "See ya later!" You turned on your heel and sped away to class. "Dang, she's good," said Valentine with a smile on his face.

Pharaoh:

I was walking down the streets of Boo York when I saw a crowd of monsters around some singer. I went to take a closer look. I was in front of the crowd when I saw who was singing.

It was Pharaoh! I'm such a big fan!! I was flabbergasted. I've never actually seen him perform in person. Only on the internet!

When the song ended he stopped in front of me. Needless to say, I was red as a tomato. "Hey."

"H-Hi. You know you're really good at si-singing." Of course, he already knows he knows hes good at singing! dumb idea (Y/N)!!

"Thanks. You know I don't think I've seen you around-" suddenly a group of girls started to scream. "OMG ITS PHARAOH!!"

"I think that's your cue to run".

"Yeah, I think so too!-

Then he grabbed your hand and started running up the stairs.

And that was how you met you're idle.