chapter 2

After my brother arrived, I was getting excited to show him around my workplace. "So little brother. What is it that you do around here if you don't mind me asking or is it classified?" Spencer asked. "Nah, it's not a problem to show you what we're going to be working on because right now we are team mates." Replied Tony cheekily. "Dinozzo with me." Gibbs ordered while Dinozzo followed behind his boss. "Right on your six boss." Tony replied. "Dinozzo what was the meaning behind keeping the existence of your brother secret?" "Boss you know as well as I do that our job is dangerous and that we could lose loved ones so I wanted to protect my brother by not mentioning him and he did the same for me. Because of his job at the Bau will also bring me in danger if you know what my brother has been through because of his job than you will understand my need to protect him." Tony answered and quickly pressed on the button in the elevator to take them to the bullpen.

"I'm warning you know that you can't let family matters come in between this investigation not now that your brother is involved." "Trust me boss that is the last thing that I want for my brother to be involved. But I will always keep my brother is safe so if there ever comes a time where you have to decide it's him or me. Always pick him." Tony warned Gibbs while walking away in the direction of his older brother who was sitting at Tony's desk. "So, you ready for the grand tour?" "Tony you know that you were always the one who took all the time in the bathroom." "So, things haven't changed have they Dinozzo?" McGee snarked while Ziva stood there snickering knowing how much Tony spent on his products. "Ha-ha McGee you're really funny. I almost spilled my coffee because of your joke." "Dinozzo you don't have any coffee."

"That was sarcasm Ziva. "I don't understand why you have to use all these different pronunciations around me." "That how you learn it quicker Ziver." Gibbs commented behind them where he stood with a fresh coffee in his hand. "How does he do that? That is not possible to get a coffee that quick besides he was here a minute ago." Spencer wondered to himself. "That Is one of his magic tricks that we learn to anticipate along with being able to sneak behind you without a sound. It's like he is a dog who is waiting for his owner to come home with some food he could sneak away." Tony answered.

Tony glanced towards his brother and noticed him looking beyond where Tony stood. "He's right behind me, isn't he?" One head slap was enough to be certain. "Thanks boss." Tony muttered under his breath. Spencer kept opening and closing his mouth but no words could seem to form until they did. "Does he do that every time?" "You get used to it." Tony answered. "Would you like a demonstration Spencer?" Gibbs asked towards the genius. Spencer quickly shook his head while answering. "I would like to keep my iq points intact. Thank you very much." Spencer's joke got everyone laughing around the bullpen.