Pub Chatter 5th Edition - August 25, 2019

Start from the beginning

Poets Pub

AUGUST – We have one week left for our SUPER SUMMER contests.  The amazing superheroes and sidekicks that you created have saved the summer, now it is time to celebrate.  Check out our August contest book for the final challenge of the summer.  We would like to encourage all Pubbers to jump, even if you did not participate in the previous contest.  Just make up a superhero and dive right in.

4TH ANNUAL BIGGEST COMPETION EVER –

Our 4th Annual Biggest Competition Ever will start on:

September 8th and run through November 2nd

It is an 8-week competition where we post a new poetry challenge each week, there will be weekly winners as well as an overall winner.  All winners along with the winners of our regular monthly contests will be eligible to participate in our final competition of the year, the Poets Pub Poet of the Year 2019!!

  All winners along with the winners of our regular monthly contests will be eligible to participate in our final competition of the year, the Poets Pub Poet of the Year 2019!!

This year we will have a participation sticker for everyone that joins in and we will also have stickers and shout-outs for the weekly winners. 

We are asking all Pubbers to help us get the word out about our 4th Annual BCE!! Invite all your friends to join in...the more the merrier!!!

SUMMER MEMORIES COLLECTION –

"August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time."
― Sylvia Plath

This is the final week of our Super Summer Challenge!! Get your summer poems in while you still have time, the contest will end on August 31st!

At present here are the standings:

Leading is MysteriousDryad

Second ScottArroy

Third SummahRocks

POEM A WEEK –

Let us know if you are going to take on the Poem a Week/Day Challenge.  All you need to do is create a book on your own profile for the challenge, let us know what book it is and then start writing.  You can also send in your poems to include in our collection here.  Please PM us if you take on the challenge so we can add your name to the participants list.