Chapter 27 - I need to make a Dramatic Entrance

Start from the beginning

"But never enough to pretend that I've died, do you have any idea what that put me through—oh wait you did because you were watching over us." He said angrily, waving his arm around as he stood up.

"Other things are starting to happen Thomas I needed to know what they were, and it just so happened being dead made that a whole lot easier." She replied, arms crossed.

"Oh, I'm sure it did and just having the whole family believe you were dead was just the icing on the cake wasn't it? Except our son of course, you came to him every night but NOT ME!" he told her, shouting at the end as she scoffed.

"I wasn't gonna have some whore replace me as Charlie's mother and don't give me that look Thomas, I've seen Lizzie hang around here more than I ever have. The slimy little bitch." She said, shoving her hands in the air in annoyance as she went over to her vanity, taking her jewelry off.

"Really Lillian? That's your fuckin concern, if my dicks been getting wet, we didn't even do anything and if we did it wouldn't be my fault, I thought you were dead!" he said, pacing the room as she rolled her eyes.

"I know that Thomas because I had Harry keeping her busy every night so it wouldn't happen." She shoved her earrings off as she chucked them in the drawer.

"Oh, so you had your brother whore himself out eh?" he stopped looking at her through the mirror.

"To keep her from shagging you and making her think she has a chance? Yes! I'll whore out my brother, but he wasn't complaining you piece of shit!"

"How am I the piece of shit eh! You made everyone believe you were dead just to get fucking information."

"Oh, you're just jealous because you've never thought of it." She told him, turning in her seat to face him and he laughed sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

"Me!? I wouldn't do that, that's crossing the line."

"Ooh so that's whats stops you eh? Well, I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as you bastard." She shouted, standing up.

"Go to Hell Lillian, go to fuckin hell."

"Me go to Hell, fuck off Thomas you're the one that always keeps secrets from me, I had to basically pry the information out of you on our wedding day might I fucking add and this psycho bitch Tatiana getting all in your face as if I'm not fucking there and I swear to god if you touch then I will—"

"What kill yourself, you've already done that! Your gonna need a new trick Lillian!" He cut her off, striding over to her until she was up against a wall. Finger pointed at her face as he breathed heavily on her. "You do not get to tell me what I can and can't fucking do Lillian, this is business and I'm handling it the way I see fit, okay."

"Touch her and I will kill her in the best way I see fit alright." She replied darkly, a seductive look in her eyes as her hands moved downwards. "If you need someone to get your fuckin dick wet then that's me Thomas, no one else. Not some Russian whore or any other common whore. We both know that I do things to you that no one else can."

"Stop it." He said, his breathes getting heavier as she pouted.

"Why don't you miss me." She said innocently, her hand going under his briefs and grabbing ahold of it. His head snapped up, banging the wall behind her with his hands and she smiled a little.

"I fucking hate you." He said, grabbing her waist and picking her up, legs going around his waist as she took her hands out and around his neck.

"I hate you too." She replied, forcing his lips to meet hers as he carried her to bed...