Chapter 24 - Tommy Can Suck My Ass

Sometimes you have to shut your mouth and just listen - unknown 

"You asked for a meeting in the open, fresh air and a fine aroma of shit

"You asked for a meeting in the open, fresh air and a fine aroma of shit. Neutral ground you said." Arthur told Vincente, who came with his two bodyguards.

"This is hardly neutral ground." Vincente stated, looking around.

"Well it's what you've got. So, Por Favor, sit down." Arthur told him, sitting down himself.

"Where's Tommy?" Vincente asked.

"He got called away." John replied.

"He said he'd be here."

"Yeah, he's busy." Arthur said, unbothered by his anger.

"And I just told you he got called away so what do you want?" John said, getting to the point.

"Well you can have the next best thing, me." Lillian called out from the side. "Hello boys."

"Lillian what have we told you." Arthur exclaimed and she shrugged.

"I don't know, I usually tune you guys out when you tell me to do stuff."

"Tommy doesn't like it when you involve yourself in the business." Arthur told her.

"Well Tommy can suck my ass cause I'm here and he is not." She retorted, hands on her hips before looking at the Italian men. "Hi, I'm Lillian, Tommy's wife and I'm much better company than these lot."

"Says who?" John asked.

"Says everyone." She replied in a 'duh' tone.

"You seem nicer." Vincente stated and Lillian agreed. "I'll be right in saying that you have Italian roots?"

"You're right by that, on my mothers' side. She was Italian." Lillian answered.

"You're part Italian?" John asked shocked by this new information.

"Yes, doesn't change anything." She replied.

"Does Tommy know?"

"No, but Arthur knows." She said pointing at him. "And now my son has quarter Italian as well. So, Tommy has to deal with it."

"What happens when he finds out and he's angry, what are you gonna do?"

"I will show him my tits and he'll move on." Lillian answered seriously.

"You've been using that technique to get out of trouble for the past two years, Tommy's going to notice what your doing?" Arthur told her and she shook her head.

"No, he won't because if he tries to figure it out then I'll show him my tits and he will forget." Lillian gave him a deadpanned look.

"That's not the answer for everything." Arthur exclaimed.