You heard footsteps behind you. Glancing over your shoulder, you saw the person who had pulled Sadie off of you earlier. You didn't know who he was.

"You shouldn't sit so close to the edge, chica, you might fall," he suggested.

You shrugged, "it's only a matter of time, I'll either fall, or I'll be pushed."

He grinned, "Ahh the woman who tried to break your nose!"

You nodded, "thank you, I guess it would have been more than my nose, if you hadn't pulled her off."

He chuckled, "my pleasure, chica. I'm Javier by the way, wouldn't want her to mess up your pretty face."

You felt your face flush, "Blair," you replied.

Javier held out his hand, "come on Blair, lets not tempt fate eh."

You took Javier's hand, and stood up.

As soon as you were standing, he let go of your hand, and instead offered you and arm.

"It's getting late, let me at least escort you back to your tent." he offered.

You smiled and took his arm, "thank you, Javier, I guess I need all the friends I can get."

"So?" Javier started, "why does she hate you so much?"

You sighed, "it's a long story, Javier. I've already been accused of bad mouthing her, and lying. So I guess it's best not to say anything!"

Javier nodded, "that's very wise chica, but if you ever want to talk..."

You smiled, "thank you, Javier. I'll keep in mind your offer."

You reached your tent, and Javier let go of your arm, he took your hand, and kissed it.

"Goodnight chica, sleep well."

You felt your face flush, and quickly escaped into your tent.

There was a lantern that had been lit, and it looked like Susan had left the stew she had got for you earlier. You even had a proper bed in your tent, rather than a bedroll.

You pulled off your boots, and pulled the gun from your belt, and put it on the table. It was pointless carrying it around, when you were too afraid to shoot it.

You picked up the bowl and ate the stew. You had lied when you said you weren't hungry. You guessed Susan had known that. It would have been better warm, but at least it filled you up.

You put the bowl on the table and climbed into bed, and pulled the blanket over you.

You sighed and stared at the canvas which was now your home. Well at least for now.

You eventually felt tired enough to close your eyes, and you drifted off to sleep.

You woke in the morning, to sounds around the camp. You were still feeling slightly sorry for yourself. For the second time in your life you found yourself somewhere, you didn't really want to be. The first time it was in the mountain, your fathers idea of a fresh start, and now here. A virtual prisoner, because people thought they knew what was best for you.

You had however figured, that you would now have to start seeing which people fell into which camps. Yours or Sadie's.

Currently, you figured you could rely on Dutch, and Javier. Arthur, who you thought was a friend, seemed firmly to be in Sadie's camp. Susan, who had originally sided with Sadie, seemed to be more on your side. Of course this could all change. Right now you had to decide who you could trust. You thought you could trust Arthur, but it seems you were wrong on that score.