"Don't worry I'm not gonna tell him! And your not so bad looking yourself!" I said and his jaw dropped.

"You really think so?" He asked blushing. I nodded smiling.

"I gotta go warm up I'll see you after the game!" I said walking over to Jenna. "Jen stop flirting with Axl and come on!" Axl smirked and Jenna went red. I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the locker room.

"I could talk to him all day!" She said putting her cleats on "and I saw you over there laughing with goldie locks don't act all innocent!" She said making me turn red.

"His name is Steven, and he's sweet ok. Just Izzy might kill him if we got together!" I said standing up and stretching.

"If you guys really like each other he'll understand!" She said as we walked out onto the feild.

"I hope so" i mumbled and ran out to my position. Right forward. I scanned the crown look for Steven. He should be easy to spot since he has all that blonde hair. Found him! Him and the other guys were in the front row. He waved at me making me smile. I really like him. I've never felt this way with anyone before.

Before i knew it the referee blew his whistle and the game began. Jenna got the ball on the left side and dribbled up the feild. She was under pressure so she dropped it back to Abby our midfeilder and she booted it up to me. I exploded away with the ball made a move around their defenders and took a shot. Bam first goal of the day! This happened another 6 times! Jenna, Abby, and I make a good team! After the game was over me and Jenna met up with Izzy and the rest.

"Lets go celebrate!" Izzy said "To the bar!" He grabbed mine and Jennas arms and drug us to his car.

"Uhhh Izz.. did you forget we are only 20 we cant go to the bar!" I said.

"Oh shit i forgot, well to our house we have plenty of drinks there!" He said getting in the drivers seat.

"Uhh one more thing, how are we all going to fit in your car?" I asked.

"Squeeze in!" He said.

"You can sit on my lap Sylvia!" Axl said and Steven and Izzy glared at him.

"In your dreams rose!" I said squeezing in next to Steven. There was still no room for Jenna.

"Well someone has to sit on somebody's lap!" Izzy said looking at Duff and Slash.

"No way I am not sitting on Duff thats gay man!" Slash said.

"Oh my god you guys act like five year olds I'll sit on Stevens lap!" I said and sat on Steven. Izzy glared.

"No your not somebody can ride in the trunk!" Izzy growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Izzy it's fine just drive!" I said. I looked at Steven who was trying not to smile.

"whatever!" Izzy mumbled and started the car. Then of course he had to drive like a maniac making me almost fall off Steven. He wrapped his arms around me so i wouldn't fall. I could feel myself tense up.

"Just relax!" He whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"O-ok" i stuttered and leaned back resting my head on his shoulder. Our bodies fit together perfectly. He rested his chin on my shoulder. Then Izzy broke up our little moment.

"WILL YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LITTLE SISTER!" He said a little to loudly. Steven put his hands in the air in deffense. I rolled my eyes.

"He did that so I wouldn't slide around because you don't know how to drive!" I shot back.