Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1

Začít od začátku

Sci-Twi steps back and bump into Pinkie.

Pinkie: "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie!"

Sci-Twi: "Oh, hi. I'm Twilight."

Pinkie: "I know. You look just like my friend. Her name is Twilight too. Also. I saw you earlier!"

Sci-Twi: "Okay."

Pinkie then notices Twilight's device.

Pinkie: "What's that?"

Sci-Twi: "It's sort of a spectrometer. I built it to track EM frequencies, but it can also contain anomalies."

Pinkie stared at her for a moment.

Sci-Twi: "It measures things."

Pinkie: "Like the party?"

Sci-Twi: "Yeah, though it doesn't look like much of a party to me."

Pinkie: "I know. Something is definitely missing. Come on!"

Pinkie grab Sci-Twi's hand and pulls her out of the gym while settle the conflict between teams.

(Y/N): "Alright everyone, calm down."

The girls turn to you, including the Shadowbolts, with blushes on their faces. You see the Shadowbolt girls wearing the same uniform while having different colors of skin, hair, and eyes, as well as some differences with accessories and hairstyles.

 You see the Shadowbolt girls wearing the same uniform while having different colors of skin, hair, and eyes, as well as some differences with accessories and hairstyles

???(Indigo Zap): "Who are you?"

(Y/N): "Name's (Y/N) Danvers, all-star hero of Canterlot City."

???(Indigo Zap): "Wait, you're the guy who took down Hyperion at the mall, you were awesome with that MonKi guy, you went bananas on him, my name's Indigo Zap by the way."

(Y/N): "Why thank you Ms. Zap."

???(Sugarcoat): "Sugarcoat."

(Y/N): "You know, you remind me of my friend Maud Pie, you don't express much do you, I like ya already."

Sugarcoat didn't physically show it, but she's blushing from the inside.

Sugarcoat's thoughts: "Oh my god he's so nice!"

???(Sour Sweet): "My name's Sour Sweet, don't you forget it!"

(Y/N): "Message received and put in the 'don't forget file'."

???(Lemon Zest): "Name's Lemon Zest yo!"

(Y/N): "You know, you cared the least about winning, cause you're very zen."

Lemon: "I'll take that as a compliment dude."

???(Sunny Flare): "Sunny Flare dearie."

(Y/N): "You know, you're so fancy, that you're practically a queen already, all you need is a crown."