T W E N T Y - F I V E

Fear flickers over Voldemort's eyes. Letting out a roar of frustation, a ring of green flame surrounds him, and he vanished in a tounge of burnt orange fire. Dumbledore's stream of light blasts into the wall, punching a gaping hole into the wall, shaking the whole Ministry.

Harry's body is lifted into the air and tossed into the wall from the explosion. Shit.

Glancing over at Dumbledore, I try to move but the Golden Centaur still prevents me from taking part of the action. Cornering me behind the statue.

There is a sharp crack of rock breaking, and half of the ceiling falls in. Dumbledore whips around his wand and Harry is pulled from under the falling rocks. Voldemort reappears on the pilinth where the statues had been, I duck behind the Centaurs body, hoping it would shield me from his view.

"Look out!" Harry calls.

Voldemort raises his wand, shouting a spell. The water in the pool below, where the stautes had been, flows upward to surround Voldemort in a globe of water. Voldemort vanished from within the globe of water, and it crashes back into the pool, spilling over the floor.

"Professor!" Harry yells, bringing himself to stand.

"Stay where you are, Harry!" Dumbledore answer, his eyes darting around the room, trying to find where Voldemort had conjured himself to.

Harry screams, I struggle against the centaurs golden leg trying my hardest to move past. Harry's scar splitting open, blood spirting from it, as he shrieks in agony, his blood seaping into the cracks between the deep green tiles that cover the floor.

Harry speaks but it's not his voice...

"Kill me now Dumbledore...do it, if death means nothing..." He drains, his voice mixing with his own and Voldemort's.

Green flames explode from all of the fireplaces and people appear as they apperate into the main Ministry hall. Cornelius Fudge arriving with the crowd as well.

Voldemort shrieks in pain, his form manifesting across the room. He snatches up the unconscious body of Bellatrix, dissaparating in a blast of green flames. Harry's body slumps to the ground, I fell my body surge with a newfound strength.

I'd had enough of this Golden Centaur, my body shakes I can feel my wand snap in my hand, my eyes glance down to my hands as I see blue electricy coursing through my viens, I place my hand onto the Centaurs leg, it swells and bursts into thousands of gold and blue shards that sway and drift into the air.

Walking over towards Harry, his eyes closed, his face peaceful as blood continues to trickle from his scar across his face to the ground.

"Harry!" Dumbledore cries, he bounds over to Harry's side and touches his skin. He closes his eyes, whispering a spell.

Harry's eyes snap open, looking over to me his eyes trying to focus on anything around him.

"Are you all right Harry?" Dumbledore asks, Harry nods in response, dazed.

"Dumbledore," I say, as his eyes land on me widening "What's happening to me?" I ask, looking at the blue that pumps around my body.

"I don't know but you need to remain calm or we'll all be in danger," He speaks calmly, scanning me over head to toe. His eyes land on Percy as he runs towards us "And I suggest you do it quickly we've got company" He urges.

My mind calms as I close my eyes, slowing down my breathing hoping that no-one else sees the oddity of my glowing blue veins. My eyes begin to flutter, and I can feel my breath deep in my lungs, I feel, exhausted my head lolling from side to side. My body gives way and I fall onto the ground my ears just picking up what's happening.

"Minister, I saw him! You-Know-Who! He was right there!" Percy's voice rings out, as the sounds around me begin to fade away as I begin to slip into unconsciousness.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\

My eyes begin to adjust to my surroundings. I'm in the Headmasters office, how did-I get here?

Ah, my head is pounding.

"No you don't!" Harry shouts, angrily.

"Could you not speak at a normal level just once?" I groan, coming round looking around at Dumbledore's office.

Harry seems to have ignored the fact that I've woken up.

"You forget that Sirius was my friend too. You are not the only person on this Earth capable of feelings, Harry," Dumbledore speaks taking a seat behind his desk, he didn't seem to notice I was awake either, Harry snarls at him "There is no shame in feeling pain, Harry. It is your greatest strength..."

"You don't have a clue! You can't possibly know!" Harry barks, I place my hand onto his arm hoping that he'd calm down, but he just shrugs me off.

"What can't I know?" Dumbledore asks, his eyes twinkling behind his half-moon spectacles. Harry grabs an instrument from one of the table and throws it across the room.

"I'm sorry professor I'll make sure that-" I begin, but he holds up his hand and looks from me to Harry, while retaining his calm composure.

"This pain is part of being human, Harry..."

"Then I don't want to be human!" Harry screams, kicking the table nearest to him, causing one of the legs to break sending the whole thinng crashing to the ground "I don't care! I don't care!" Harry's breaths are hard and fast, he begins to silently weep, tears pouring down his face, he throws over another table and falls to his knees.