Chapter 22: The Rivals

Start from the beginning

Sci-Twi: "Um... I guess? I-It's just... I mean... I heard that CHS is doing well now. With their reputation. And, I mean, it's not better than ours, of course. But we can't let them do it, you know? Win, I mean? Right?"

Everyone glared at her and then the bus driver appeared and sat in his seat.

Bus Driver: "You're gonna have to take a seat!"

Sci-Twi walked down the aisle with everyone else blocking their seat from her being pricks that they are, until she found a seat next to a fellow student.

Sci-Twi: "Hi, Sugarcoat."

???(Sugarcoat): "That was a really bad speech. You should consider not speaking in public."

Sci-Twi looks down and smiles as she unzipped her bag and held Spike.

Sci-Twi: "Well, Spike, at least I've got you with me."

Next to her was an another student from the same school, listening to music. She then looks over to Sci-Twi.

???(Lemon Zest): "Dude, you have gotta hear this!"

She puts her headset onto Sci-Twi, but they were too loud for her, then the bus drove away. Meanwhile you and the girls were playing a song in your Alien X form and pony up forms, which needed and return back to your original forms.

Rainbow: "I hope the Friendship Games have a music competition, because we would totally rock it!"

Sunset: "Um, we're supposed to keep magic out of the Friendship Games, remember?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, magic equals cheating."

Rainbow: "What about the Watcher?"

(Y/N): "He's here to watch the games, he doesn't count."

Rarity: "Easier said than done, darling. I'm sure in Equestria, magic does whatever you want. But..."

(Y/N), Twilight, Sunset, and Dazzlings: "This isn't Equestria."

Applejack: "Well, when it comes to magic, I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Rarity: "And while Sunset works on keeping the magic out of the games, I've been working on what to put in!"

Applejack: "Rarity, what'd you go an' do?"

Rarity: "Well, I had a little time on my hands, and since we don't know what the Friendship Games' events are, I made a few options for uniforms!"

Rainbow rubs the back of her head.

Rainbow: "You really didn't have to do that."

Rarity: "I know."

(Y/N): "That does look nice on ya Rainbow."

Rainbow blushes and the others got jealous.

Rainbow: "Thanks."

Applejack: "Seriously, you really didn't have to."

Rarity: "I know!"

(Y/N): "Got any in particular, cause I got a list of the Friendship Games events on this paper."

Everyone glared at you.

Adagio: "Why did you tell us!?"

Sonata: "And how did yo get it!?"

(Y/N): "Well."