20

"M-Mark!!!" Donghyuck screamed that morning, he was dressed in white jeans and a yellow shirt.

"Coming Dove." Mark fixed his tie one last time as he hurried down stairs to his husband or should he say wife.

"M-My lips a-are dry." The red head blushed when he was carried to the car.

"Apply chapstick." Mark teased the younger.

"I-Idiot." Donghyuck pouted but was excited to finally get rid of the iron bars inside him.

"Come here." The older chuckled quickly giving his bride a quick kiss on the lips.

Donghyuck was placed on the bed as his pants were pulled away carefully. Ready for surgery. Mark pampered his wife until it was time for surgery. Sookie watched all of this with hatred building in her painful heart.

"Stop pouting your husband is watching you from top." The doctor smiled at the beautiful boy who looked up and smiled.

The red head had been put to sleep once the surgery began, Mark and Jeno watching from the glass screen that showed them a view of what was happening.

"Sookie seems quiet. Have you noticed?" Jeno put in to grab the older attention.

"Yeah. I've seen that. Probably plotting my wifey." Mark softly chuckled.

"Shes scary and Hyuck is a baby. How? Mrs Moon sure was on an eclipse when they were born." Jeno nodded seriously and then started laughing.

"Geez man!" Mark joined in the laughter.

Donghyuck sighed for the nth time that day. Dressed in a baby pink flower printed hospital gown since he wasnt allowed to wear his jeans just yet. Mark had been caught up in a sudden meeting, also stuck in heavy traffic that night.

"W-Where are y-you?" Donghyuck stammered at his phone.

"Barbie I'll be there in a few." Marks voice whispered.

"I-I m-miss y-you." The red head sniffled.

"Answer the video call." Mark mumbled hanging up as he quickly video called his husband.
He ran an arm through his blonde hair, as he smiled that ever lasting smile at Donghyuck.

"Y-You look t-tired. G-Go home." Donghyuck gasped.

"No can do. Master can sleep without baby." The older giggled starting his car when the traffic loosened a bit.

"Y-Yah!!" The younger blushed darkly.

"Rest until I come. I'll wake you up. Promise." Mark started driving faster, the red head on the other side giggled snuggling into the covers carefully as he quickly dozed off.

When Mark finally arrived at the hospital he was awestruck by his very own teddy bear cuddled in white sheets, fast asleep. Locking the door he tip toed towards Donghyuck, stealing those plump red lips he loved too much.

"Hmm......?" Donghyuck whined and yawned.

"Dinner or sleep?" Mark loosened his tie as he flipped his coat on the couch.

"B-Both." Donghyuck stirred puckering his lips again for yet another kiss.

"Feeling better? How is your waist?" Mark kissed the boys nose, as he open the food and started feeding his husband.

"I-It stings? B-But I'm feeling a-amazing." Donghyuck munched on his food being the good puppy he was.

"You are beautiful." Mark kissed Donghyucks cheek fondly. "Dont you dare have anymore suicidal thoughs you pumpkin." The older pinched those bouncy thighs.

"S-She i-is here to g-give birth." Donghyuck whispered in a small voice.

"I.....I know." Mark cleaned the the food up.

"Go s-see her." Donghyuck smiled softly.

"Not necessary." Mark hissed.

"I-I love b-babies." Donghyuck beamed at his husband.

"Not hers. Hush now time to sleep." Mark switched off the lights, but his lovers pout was prominant even under the darkness.

"Fine I'll see her in the morning. Promise." Mark kissed Donghyucks forehead and combed the stray strands of hair with his fingers.

Soon Donghyuck had fallen asleep, the hospital was never a silent place. Mark found himself standing at Sookies door, the child had been shifted to the intensitive care for being born as a premature baby and the mothers heart had not been strong enough to take in such pressure. Sookie lay in the emergency, the girl suffering to hold on.

"Dont worry about her she'll be fine." Lucas came from the room.

"I feel bad. I dont know Lucas." Mark groaned, "Hyuck wont like this, though he's forgotten her permernantly deep down he cares for that bitch." The blonde sighed with worry.

"Karma is a bitch Mark, Hyuck never did any harm or thought of such stuff. Thats why he got you and she got all the bad she did in a blow." Lucas patted his best friends shoulder as they bid their goodnights and left.

"W-Where w-were you?" Donghyuck came out of the bathroom slowly with his UV bottle.

"I went to check on Sookie." Mark sighed surrending to the beauty.

"Oh....." Donghyuck was upset clearly but he tried not to show after all it was he who told Mark to go check.

"See that hurts you." Mark wrapped his arms around his wifes waist.

"N-No. H-How a-are they?" Donghyuck buried his head in Marks chest, it smelt of distant memories and sweat but it made the younger smile to himself. Hugging his husbands waist he looked up with a pout. "P-Promise m-me t-that you will n-never l-leave me." He whispered his voice breaking a thousand times.

"Honestly saying they are both fighting for their lives, Donghyuck I love you until my last breath and leaving would mean I'm dead." Mark carried the red head onto his tippy toes, connecting theirs lips in sweet sync.

The red head fell asleep in his husbands tight embrace, his hands around the olders waist in possessive claim. He tried so hard to remember who she was for his heart would ache at the thought of that girl in pain, but no matter how hard he tried his mind remained blank. It was as if he were connected to her, somewhere deep down yet the strings were so tangled he remembered nothing at all. Oh perhaps he might not ever remember his own blood identical twin sister.