"Listen to me a little bit. Sit back, listen to me" Joy saw Yerim's eye ring also had a little red. Probably before she came, she cried a lot. Witness the love she has for others and suffer. While others are happily together with their lovers, Joy naturally feels very uncomfortable. She furrowed her eyebrows, a little wanted right now that Yerim was bawling on her hands and carrying her back. From until now Yerim uttered a sentence saying that she was heartbroken, if she let her say her treacherous words casually, Joy would die tonight.

"Alright, if there is something you want to say, say it" It is, in the end, she is still in love with Yerim more than herself. Joy didn't know if she was doing the right thing, but she prayed that this would happen quickly. After that, she would take Yerim back, then go home to have a good night's sleep. Certainly so.

"Tell me, Don’t I have any good points? Why..why did Seulgi never put me in her eyes. We ... have been together for years, but I don't know how to do it. It is a Irene, always Irene. What did Irene do after all, did she save Seulgi’s life? Why does she love her so much?" Joy looked at Yerim in shock. She never knew that in Yerim's head this idea existed. Until now, she had always compared this emotional circle to each other.

The story of Seulgi loves Irene.

The story of Yerim loves Seulgi.

Her love for Yerim.

The final conclusion after all thinking is that Yerim is the most mature of the three. Seulgi loves to be weak, and she is too loved but always has to fill her feelings with jokes. Only Yerim is the only one who is always alert and aware of her feelings. It can be said that Yerim's love is for Seulgi, absolutely matured. She never said anything that seemed to envy Irene. She had never been so eager to ask Seulgi how to treat her. Yerim, always like a cool, calm water beside Seulgi. Yet now, Yerim is no longer able to control her love, but is able to develop suffering in her heart.

The thing that hurt Joy the most when she witnessed Yerim suffer because Seulgi was a heartless truth that she couldn't change. The love for Seulgi made Yerim think that she was not good enough, she did not try hard enough, she did not realize that no matter how good she was, Seulgi's heart would forever dominate Irene’s image in her heart. .

This made Joy very miserable, then miserably turned into anger. She really didn't understand. She loved Yerim so much, she nurtured Yerim like that, but only because of a person who did not love her, but she treated herself with nothing. Yerim did not know either, even though she did not know how to pity herself, Joy was in love with her forever.

"Yerim, why are you saying these words to me? I also can't have an answer for you" That's right, how can she get an answer for her while she doesn’t even have the answer words for herself. At least, Seulgi was aware of Yerim's feelings for her, but decided to ignore it. And Yerim, Joy really did not have the courage to be sure that after all that she did because she, Yerim realized that great affection. Or she always considered Joy to be a close friend, who had grown up with her and considered her love lightly. The most painful thing when she fell in love with Yerim was that Joy didn't have the courage to know what Yerim's reaction would be when she found out that Joy loved her. On the surface, it's always ridiculous, Joy is actually a very shy person to face the heartbreaking truth. Saying that she didn't expect Yerim one day to know she was lying. However, she was afraid of the answer later. Joy loved too much, she thought she would be unbearable if one day Yerim refused and left her. Living without Yerim, it was a bit too much for Joy to endure.

How ridiculous when the reason for the "code of bar code" was used by two people in such a different way. Joy always borrowed it as an excuse to pretend to outsiders that Yerim will be her first. And Yerim, she always borrowed it as gauze bandages that obscured her eyes, leaving herself unaware of Joy’s feelings.