Shinobu x Male!Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

"Wake up, are you alright?." came a soft voice..of course it was shinobu's.

Opening your eyes to see big ones staring back into yours, she only seemed to smile before pulling you into a hug, not much but you laid your head into the crook of her neck feeling her grin on your scalp.

You furrowed your eyebrows after she placed her small hands on your chest, "What?" you asked as she pushed you onto your back, she sat directly on your lap and began asking a few questions, such as things like, are you okay. And if you were feeling good enough to walk around.

You only nodded your head disregarding her mere pondering, the look on shinobu's face was content before, feeling sweet and sour when she leaned closer to you, brushing her haori off in the process.

"Shinobu, what're you doing?.." you paused, confused at the sudden action she was making, though you didn't mind, it being shinobu and all..rolling your eyes at her needy movements, you closed the gap between you both, kissing her back as it was her intentions to do so first. 

She straddled you, arms around your neck as your sight became foggy, feeling her shift slightly on your lap, it became a grinding motion when you gripped her hips and gradually made the friction heavier between you both, hearing her squeaks as you did so.

It was all sudden though you couldn't stop once she began, as if she put a spell on you after looking into her eyes, but this is what you wanted too..

you latched your teeth on the left side of her neck, hearing her moans, lowering your hands down her belly, unbuttoning her uniform and sliding your hands under her bra.

She lifted your face to hers, kissing you once again, feeling her tongue wrap around yours attempting to battle you for dominance, yet you weren't going to let her win of course.

You both got tired of the teases from one another, eventually stripping from the cloth that hid you.

She tightened her grip around your shoulders when you played with her folds, not entering yet until she whined, pushing in feeling her arch her back at the sudden thrust.

Her moans coaxing you, continuing to pick up the pace at the faces of pleasure she'd make, grabbing ahold of shinobu's breasts, bouncing with every thrust you gave her, her tight walls making you groan in satisfaction.

"Pl-ease go faster." she squeamishly said, gritting her teeth before letting out another moan.

Without a word you  her to the edge of the bed, giving you enough space to fulfill her desire as you began pounding into her, shrieks and moans erupted from the small woman.

She dug her nails into your back, the pain from her nails a blurr focusing on her shaking form, feeling your breathes become slightly heavier from before, a knot becoming tight.

"I'm cl-o..se" she managed to say, watching her eyes roll back as you pulled out and came on her belly.

You moved away from her, and began putting on your uniform not before covering her up though.

She sat up and motioned you to come over, obliging you sat in front of her, she gave you a peck on your lips before giving you a toothy smile.

You only blushed at her pretty face, no words beside a few you had to say from the very beginning..

You thought for a second as she caressed you hair, seeming interested.

"Shinobu," You said, facing her now.-

"Yes?" she replied, adding a smile.

"Would you be mine?.." You shifted in your position waiting for her answer.

Shinobu placing your chin in the palms of her hands, touching her nose with yours as she stared deeply into your pupils.

"Yes.." she replied, giving you another warm smile, those that made your heartbeat a thousand times the regular pace.

————

End-

The females need some love too! Plus, me saying this myself, shinobu is so gorgeous. 

Honestly!

And uh, that was sort of a quickie if you ask me i-.

-observerd💕