Chapter 21: Prep Time

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Jackpot!"

???(Rook Blonko): "FREEEZE!"

???(Kevin Levin): "DON'T MOVE!"

There was two people behind you, when you turn around to see them, one of them is tall, with periwinkle-blue colored fur, black markings on his face, and pointed ears. The middle of his face, his chest and his stomach are white. He has black stripes on his shoulders, waist, lower legs and lower arms. The other has black hair, black over shirt with a long sleeve undershirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. They're pointing guns at you, and you put your hands up.

 They're pointing guns at you, and you put your hands up

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Easy, easy, fellas

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Easy, easy, fellas."

???(Kevin Levin): "PUT THE RING DOWN!"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Okay, easy, easy, I'm putting it down, this is me putting it down."

You put it on the ground, and keep your hands up. The black shirt guy pick up the right and point his gun at you.

(Y/N): "Who are you two?"

???(Rook Blonko): "I'm Rook Blonko, and this is Kevin Levin."

Kevin: "We're from an intergalactic police force called the Plumbers!"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Why I am not surprised. You know if you call yourselves plumbers, people might get the wrong idea about you guys."

Kevin: "SHUT UP YOU!"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Okay, okay, jeez."

Rook: "Why did you come for the Phantom Ring?"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "The bossman sent me to get it and find it's champion."

Kevin: "Yeah, all the lantern corps and the plumbers are not on the same terms, anything they agree, we don't agree."

Then a girl appeared behind the two, she wore a white shirt under a dark blue sweater, black stockings under a black mini skirt, and black high heels. Her hair looks like it's grown longer and was down to her waist.