Chapter 5

We were enjoying our late lunch, when a hand grabbed me by my arm. They shook me a few times and while the other just slapped me a few times. In front of me stood Lisa & Mark, my bestfriend with my ex boyfriend.

"You Bitch, you deserve every bit we give to you. My life is now ruined, my father won't even look at me. He calls me a dirty whore and kicked me out of mmthe family. I have no home, no money, no nothing. I'm going to do the same to you, tell me what your secret Is, maybe I'll spare You!"

I placed my hand on hers, "Why are you lying Lisa?" Her thoughts and feelings were totally different from what she was saying. Off to the side I can see Jimin beating the shit out of Mark which made me happy.

I looked behind to see Jisoo, my Oppa's ex smirking at me. "Come in, tell your secret then when we are done beating you, we'll take your man and show him a better time."

I heard yelling at the front of the restaurant, I've never been so happy to see my Oppa. "Jimin, JB help me!"

Lisa grabbed me by my hair, slamming my head into the table top.

I felt the pain as I closed my eyes, "Shit Lisa, you killed her! I didn't sign up for this shit, her dad said to bring her back not kill her. Fuck this shit, I didn't sign up to kill her. I'm not going to jail for this bullshit."

My eyelids were heavy, I could make out Oppa holding Lisa. I also saw Jimin run towards me, "I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't mean for any of this too happen. Forgive me!"

That's the last thing I remember before I heard the sirens.

-----

I could the beep of the heart monitor, but that was it. I opened my eyes to a bare room, not a soul in site. I knew my life was to complicated for anyone to stay by my side, I should have seen it coming. I literally had no one, no father, brother or anyone. My mother was abroad I knew that much, why he was doing there I had no clue. Its not should would call me up or anything.

I was starting to get a headache, I closed my eyes as the hot tears and down my cool cheeks. Crying myself to sleep had become a habit, that I'll never be able to let go of.

----------------

I know it's short, but my nephew of 24 just passed yesterday August 23, 2019 at 03:34 PM. Only reason I'm actually posting this is because he helped me with this chapter.