Hey Guys!

Honestly don't know how many people are even asking for me to continue writing (meaning I don't know if there even are anybody) this book. Honestly reading and thinking about this book makes me cringe so hard because I didn't brainstorm anything, I was just inspired and wrote what I wanted to the time being. 
     I hope that my writing style has improved ever since I wrote my first book on here, and I've decided to rewrite this book like how I did with Can You Trust Me?. I was curious and would love some feedback if I should write normally like if this were to be printed out how there aren't any jumps, for example:

    I ran my fingers through my hair, yes, I had a crush on the ogre next door, and I wasn't ashamed at all. People called me names and even claimed I was a witch.

But it doesn't bother me.

OR 

Should I do it where I just do a tab/indent but it would be one huge blob. I like the way it looks as the blob, but it makes you comment on that whole blob rather than commenting on one part of a paragraph that you like. I'm also wondering if I were to write a book that wasn't about BTS,  because I've done that in the past and they never get as popular as my Jimin books, would you guys read them? I'm well aware that my audience loves BTS, and probably other kpop groups too. But whenever I write about lets say Vernon or Suho, they don't get any attention and end up being a flop, so I private them. 

If I were to write a book for another group, what would you guys like to see? Please let me know in the comments.