Chapter 2: Cheated

Ughh my cat Haylee woke me up and my alarm, too. My cellphone beeped. Kimmy texted me to go to her house, ONLY ME. While I was taking a hot tub bath, I saw a letter with flowered paper in the duckie mirror, so fancy. I washed my body and tucked a robe to it. I picked it up and read the paper "Hey honey, take care of the house while I'm out! Love, Mom." I thought it was something important. I threw the paper even the paper was cute but I'm not that conservative.

I went to my closet to get a white XL t-shirt and my black leggings and Vans B and W shoes (no socks) and wear it. I am eating the porridge that mom made. I walked to Kimmy's residence because her house is close to mine like 3 meters. I saw Kimmy waving and I went inside her house.

"Hey, sorry I'm too fast."even when I'm not.

"You're a slowpoke." Kimmy replied.

"Oh hi Kaileen." Her mom has blue-hazel cute eyes, She's young and her brunette hair is flowing through the breeze of the aircon. Kimmy's house is big like an elephant but the roof is small with terrace.

"Oh, hi mom of Kim." I was out of mind.

"Want breakfast? I made pancake with bacon for breakfast." Kim's mom insisted.

"Umm no thank you. I ate already."

"Oh okay, you can go to Kimmy's room now." She is very nice.

I walked right up 3 staircases to Kimmy's room. The first staircase was the room of her little sister, Anna. The second staircase is their playroom. and the third was Kimmy's room.

I saw Anna and Kimmy playing in her room.

They are laughing and giggling with each other. Anna is holding a Barney toy and Kimmy is holding a Barney toy and a tea cup. I hope they can see me.

"Hi Kaileen! My name is Anna." Her smile

is cute just like a Barbie doll. Kimmy is staring at me, taunting me to play, so I did.

"Anna, you can play at the playroom, be careful!" She said.

"Okay sissy" Anna said it quickly. I guess she's excited.

While Anna is running towards the playroom, me and Kimmy is just sitting at her bed and I am just sitting at her mat.

" Wanna play?"

"I guess no because I have something to tell ya." I think I should tell her.

"What's it?" she said while drinking orange juice that her mom made.

"I was to tell you about your boyfriend, Rodrick, that he has another girlfriend. I stalked his Facebook and Instagram. In his

Facebook, I saw a girl which is old as you are, holding hands at an arcade with a decription 'With my beautiful girl. #love'.

She spitted her orange juice on my leggings. "WHAAAAT? U THINK HE WOULD DO THAT!?" she shouted at me.

"Should I finish it? By the way, I know that I dont know him but I want to know him. I dont want you to be hurt. Trust me, I have a plan. I will tell you tomorrow evening." I calmed her down. She said she trusts me but she needs to rest. I am sorry for her.

I walked back to my home and spatted my leggings little by little so that it can be dry.

Now I'm home, I guess I should play with my cat, too, for a minute.

"Kai, are you alright? It's like you've been dragged by a garbage truck. And your leggings, its wet." Woah mom, harsh words.

"Yes mom. I am dragged by a juice. Can I go up now?" I said sarcastically. I really want to annoy mom. She is cute when annoyed.

I went up now and wore my favorite tank top and pjs. I jumped and fell at my bed. I stared up at the lightbulb. Ouch, it hurts. Just like the heart my bestfriend. Yeah, how could Rodrick possibly do that? Like, he doesn't know that she have feelings. I closed my eyes, think of the best things happened and sleep.