Vistors (Part four)

(John's POV)
As I opened another door and walked through the man floated Down to the road I followed. "Would you stop flying already I'm getting sick of it man!" The man turned and faced me. "Your getting better John." The voice "was so familiar. "Do I know you?" "I want you to join me John." He said stepping closer. I encased his legs in cement. "Don't come closer!" He pulled a manhole cover. And slammed it into the concrete breaking it. "Magneto stay back!" A voice behind me called it was Zack and the rest of the group. As Shawn landed next to me he set Finn down. Ash came down on the other side of me and set Nadia down. "You guys know we look like corny comic book characters right?" Ash said smirking. Fin quickly multiplied an army around magneto. "Ready to give up?" Finn said in unison. In the most serious voice I've ever heard magneto said "no." As he pulled nails out of building behind us and pulled them to a ball. Then in pin point accuracy he shot every Finn clone in the head except the two next to Shawn as Ash had stopped the nails from hitting us. She sent them flying back only for magneto to split the barrage down the middle. This caused them to hit the ground. He started flying away when Shawn took of and tried to punch him only for magneto to block him. "Your not getting away!" Someone shouting before. A web attached to his leg and pulled him to the ground and he slid unconscious. I opened a door to a blank room just a white void. "Help me put him in." I said as Shawn and Zack helped me drag the middle age man into the void. I snapped my fingers and changed him into a black jumpsuit and handed his suit to Shawn as I led us out. "That was simple could you do that with all villains?" Tandy asked. "I guess so." I said with a nervous chuckle. I snapped my fingers and the goblin was teleported inside the door to. "What the- where am I what is this pl- you!" He charged at the door and I slammed it shut. "Welp that's that back to the tower I guess why don't you come spider woman." Tandy said patting me on the back. "Ok fine just for a little bit. As we were walking back I kept seeing the face in the stars from before it looked like it was trying to say something. I shrugged it off kept it in the back of my mind and kept walking.

Beta read by yours truly