Reunions

(Wade's P.O.V.)
   As I got the table ready I heard the door open followed by a group of footsteps. "Hey babe Peter said walking in. As I turned around I saw the team coming in close behind him. "Omg how have you guys been?!" I said practically pushing Peter to the ground and wrapping everybody in a big hug. "Good to see you to Wade. Is that food I smell?" Sam said pushing me off. Tandy came and gave me a hug next. "It's good to see you Wade." She said hugging me with here arms around my neck. I kinda just nodded at Cloak and shook Danny's hand. "Come on guys let's eat I said grabbing Peter's hand and leading him to the dinning room. As everyone was sitting down I when into the kitchen and brought out the pot roast I've been working on. As I came back I sat next to Peter he put his head on my shoulder for a bit then we started eating. " Damn Wade you can cook...you gonna finish that Tandy?" Sam said pointing to the half empty bowl in front of her. She just shook her head and he took the plate. "Hey where's Teresa?" Tandy said wiping her mouth. "Shield academy with my Pops." Peter said putting his spoon back in his bowl. There was a moment of silence before the phone rang. " I got it." Peter said excusing himself from the table.
(Peter's P.O.V.)
   I walked into the kitchen and answered the phone.
Peter:hello?
Teresa:hey bro pops had to leave early can you or Wade come pick me up from the shield helicarrier
Peter: sure but why are you at the helicarrier?
Teresa: ... Are you coming to Christmas at dads?
Peter: I don't know we don't get along like we used to.
Teresa: pleaaasssee
Peter: fine I'll go but I'm bringing the team I'll be there in a bit.
   I hung up the phone put my suit on. "Hey guys I got to go get Teresa." I said pressing my emblem tightening my suit. They just nodded and resumed the conversation. As I left threw a window I started swinging threw the still snowing city. "Gosh it's cold Karen turn on the suits heaters." The suit started to heat up and I felt so much better. As I approached the helicarrier I saw Teresa standing outside with Aunt Natasha. " Hey you guys!" I said as I landed next to them. I couldn't tell what they where talking about but it seemed serious. But as Natasha saw me she smiled "Hey Peter Teresa tells me you are coming to the tower for Christmas." "Sure am we gotta get going if you want dinner Wade made pot roast and I'm afraid Sam will eat it all." Teresa looked panicked "Oh god he'll eat it all let's hurry!" She said as she jumped on my back. "Hold on. I said as I jumped off the helicarrier and down to the city. When we arrived we landed on the roof I lowered us to a window and she crawled in all I heard was. " Sam give me that bowl before I break it over your head!!" I chuckled to my self and crawled down to the window. "Ok so I think Sam's about to get beat and everyone else is getting ready for bed there gonna sleep in the living room so let's go have fun in our room." Wade said pulling me towards our room.

Beta read by yours truly