Shopping for Suprises

(Peter P.O.V)
   I grabbed my coat and me and Teresa walked down to the street. "So where walking?" "No Happy is picking us up. Just cause you don't talk to dad and pops doesn't mean we still aren't their kids." She said as she opened the car door. "Hey happy it's been awhile." "Hey pete where to guys?" We drove to the mall and discussed what to get everyone. "Need anything happy?" Teresa said getting out of the car. "Um no I'm good thx Teresa. Bye guys!" He said as he drove off. As we walked back through the mall we walked past a motorcycle outlet and I noticed Teresa eyeing a black, really slim motorcycle. As we kept walking I took notice in everything she looked at. We had just bought a bunch of sweaters for the team and I started felling dizzy. "Hey want to go to the food court?" I said pointing at the entrance to the food court. "Yea sure oh let's get some chili fries with jalapeños!" She started tugging me my the hood and we ran in line. As we ordered I got a phone call from Tandy.
Me: hello?
Tandy: hey Wade told me to tell you that where going somewhere for dinner but he told me to tell you to get home.
Me: ok ... we'll be there soon.
On our way out I told Teresa to have happy drive her home and I'm gonna swing home. She said ok and took the bags. Meanwhile I went back to that motorcycle shop and bought the motorcycle and told them to bring it to a warehouse in town. I'm gonna give it the old stark work over. Then I swung home when I walked in the door my spider senses went off and a blindfold was put on me. "Guess who." Wade's voice came from behind me. "What are you doing Wade?" "Shhhh baby boy it's a surprise." He said patting my head I heard everyone follow us down the stairs and out the door and into a car. When we got to where ever after a silent drive Wade pushed me into the building and took my blindfold off. "No you didn't." The elevator door dinged and when it opened my dad stepped out along with pops. "Family reunion yeah!" Sam said sarcastically from behind me.

Beta read by yours truly