no 7.5 "ligma"

since we're at the halfway point for the story, I decided to dedicate a chapter to explaining all the abilities and stuff. Enjoy~

Atticus Voyance

Age 24
Bisexual (he's still getting his shit together)
Current rank: B rank
Aligned with Blanche Noire (past alignment with Clairvoyance)

"6 Impossible things"
Despite the name, he can learn and manipulate information about any object he gets a glimpse of. He can do anything from rewrite information to straight up erasing it.

Examples of his ability usage:
•When he checked that Reese stole the jacket at 17 (Chapter 7)
•Clairvoyance missions (Chapter 7)

Appearance:
He has blonde hair and blue almost grey eyes. He usually wears T-shirts and jeans, as appearance never really mattered to him. He does wear a silver ring on his index finger, but it doesn't have any meaning to it.

Personality:
Is shown to be calm, a tad bit cold; and a flustered mess at most. He likes banana and nutella crepes and hates the mentions of Clairvoyance or the usage of his ability.

Reese Camellia/St. Claire

Age 24
Homosexual
Current rank: S Rank
Aligned with Mafia (Past alignment with Clairvoyance)

"Roses painted red"
He can learn information about any person he makes eye contact with. The longer he makes eye contact, the more information he receives. This is why he fails to learn information on Azamuku, because they can never make eye contact with the blindfold.

Examples of his ability usage:
•Learning Atticus' name and info at 17 (Chapter 7)
•Clairvoyance missions and mafia issues (Chapter 3 + 7)
•Calling out the Laurent twins for cheating in cards (Chapter 5 + 7)

Appearance:
He has black hair and unnatural lavender eyes. He can wear anything from anime T-shirts to dress shirts, it really just depends the setting. Occasionally he wears glasses but they're fake.

Personality:
He's shown as both lighthearted n' naive and manipulative n' deceptive. His personality changes with which environment he's in, but overall he's a mysterious yet cheery person. He enjoys drinking wine, watching anime, and despises not being able to understand things.

Hazel "Azalea" Voyance

Age 15
Homosexual
Current rank: B rank
Aligned with Blanche Noire

"Forever one second"
Can stop time for however long she wishes, but time that she stops cut off time from her own life. For example, if she stops time for an hour, an hour of her lifespan is removed.

Examples of her ability usage:
•Talking to Reese (Chapter 2)

Appearance:
She has blonde hair and blue almost green eyes. She usually wears band shirts and hoodies, and anything that fits her emo aesthetic.

Personality:
Is shown to be cheery, a bit sarcastic and mostly there for the comedic effect. She likes meme references and doesn't like to see her brother being cold and distant.

Alyssa Lyrith

Age 22
Heterosexual (however, shows no interest in finding a relationship.)
Current rank: C rank
Aligned with Blanche Noire

Does not possess an ability.

Appearance:
She has brown to blonde ombre hair and brown eyes. She usually wears dresses and black bows (whether in the form of a choker or a bow in her hair).