Chapter 15: The Hangout

Start from the beginning

The girls agreed, both Pinkie and Sonata hug your arms.

Pinkie: "Where do want to go first?"

(Y/N): "How about a taco shop for Sonata and I know a good cafe for an Ice Cream Sundae."

Pinkie: "Oooooo, tell me more about the sundae."

(Y/N): "That will ruin the surprise."

Pinkie: "Okay."

You, Pinkie, and Sonata head to a taco shop in the city and had tacos there.

Sonata: "This is my favorite taco shop, the food is delicious!", as she said munching on her taco.

(Y/N): "My treat."

Pinkie: "This is delicious!"

You're about to eat your taco, until it got shot by an arrow from out of nowhere. You then turn to see Taskmaster.

(Y/N): "Taskmaster!"

Skurd: "Right on cue."

Taskmaster: "I'm here to collect your Omnitrix and send it to HYDRA, so Red Skull can use the Celestial Sapien form to take the multiverse as his own."

You then got up from your seat and about to transform, but Pinkie finish her food and was about to fight Taskmaster.

Pinkie: "You want his Omnitrix, you have to go through me!"

Taskmaster: "Easier said and done.", as he said running towards Pinkie.

She then put on earbuds and listen music while singing and dancing.

Taskmaster tries punching Pinkie, but he keeps missing. He then side kick but missed.

Taskmaster's Thoughts: "What is with this girl?!"

He then throw his shield at her, then Pinkie did a split to dodge it. Taskmaster then fire a barrage of 90 arrows at machine gun speeds, Pinkie dodge 89 of them and catch the last one and use it as a microphone.

Taskmaster: "What are you!", as he said pulling out his sword.

He then tries to slash her with it, but to no avail. When he land a hit on her head, the sword sunk into Pinkie's hair until it was no longer visible. Pinkie didn't felt the sword going into hair. She then pull cupcakes out of nowhere and throw them at Taskmaster at machine gun-like speeds. Taskmaster gotten angry and tries to tackle but he tackle a piñata replica instead of the real thing. 

Taskmaster: "She's as unpredictable as Deadpool!"

Pinkie then pull Tasmaster's sword out of her hair and throw it at Taskmaster. When it hit him, his cape was stuck to a nearby wall. Pinkie then stops singing and playing her music. Sonata then got up from her chair and walk to Taskmaster.

Taskmaster: "What do you do?"

Sonata then sings a melody to hypnotize Taskmaster. Taskmaster was hypnotized and Sonata took off his mask and put some make up on him. She then put the mask back on and walk back to you with Pinkie.

Sonata: "That was fun."

Pinkie: "Yeah."

(Y/N): "I called the Avengers to pick up Taskmaster, and told them about how he was defeated by two high school girls with powers."