Prologue

"In the grin darkness of the far future... There's only war..."

In a far away system. There was a planet named Terra. controlled by one, if not the biggest empires the Galaxy has ever know. The imperium of man. Once rule by the god emperor of mankind and his sons, is the most powerful empires of the galaxy. But this great empire is in danger by there foes, alien, deamons and heretics. But one of the biggest creation of the god emperor of mankind are there to fight does foes. They are the finest warriors of the emperor. does men who give them self to the emperor of mankind. in great armor and with the mightiest weapons they will be armed. they shall have such tactics, strategies, and machine that no foe can best in battle, they are the emperors bulwark against terror. They are the defenders of humanity. They are the space marines...

and they shall know no fear

...and they shall know no fear.

3rd person POV

Planet Cyprus Ultima...

On the planet Cyprus. But to be more precise, on a planet lost in a warp long time ago. Acheron. was one of the most important battle the blood Ravens have seen was almost at its end. the blood Ravens were fighting bravely. The eldar and the orks at the same time.

 The eldar and the orks at the same time

No one was wining. The battle was dominated only by death. But in this battle who ever gets victorious will have the spear of khaine. A powerful weapon of mass destruction. Autarch Kyre leader of the eldar was on is way to get the spear of khaine. But the warboss of the Ork. gorgutz arrive first. Then kyre challenge gorgutz, and they fight till death. But kire took the spear and launch it self toward gorgutz. But before the battle began. One of the eldar farseer. Macha. Discoverd that the spear of khaine was a trap. And kyre spring the trap. And the spear of khaine wasn't a artifact from a eldar god. It was a blood sacrifice. And the sacrifice was kyre. And from his blood an ancient creature waiting to be free from his ice prison. Was free. A powerful daemon free it self from the ice and stared to open warp gateways to let the spawn daemons on the planet. The 3 faction were doing it's best to kill and purge every daemon the came across. But one space Marine in particular was on a almost massacre for the daemons. That Space Marine was (y/n). Killing any daemon he came across. Later of his massacre of daemons. He decide to head back to his Outpost to defend it, and fight along side his chapter master. But when he arrive he saw his chapter master talking to the eldar farseer and when he got closer he aimed his bolter to the farseer and he was going to take the shot but...