"Ok, I'm ready." She said as she walked to the door with Ben. They made it to the staircase and saw Audrey wave to them. Sierra hugged her friend happily, Audrey was still a little upset with the whole situation.

A limo pulled up to the school and everyone cheered and waved signs that said 'welcome' Sierra got butterflies in her stomach as the usher walked around the vehicle and opened the door. Two boys fell out fighting over what looked like a small blanket.

"OW! Let go, you got everything else why do you want whatever this is?" Asked the white haired boy on the ground as the other who was standing above him. Sierra then saw to girls walk out after them one had purple hair and green eyes, and the other had beautiful blue hair.

"Because you want it." Said the boy with long hair. "Let go." He said as him and the other boy had a tug of war over the blanket. The blue haired girl rolled her eyes at the two boys as the girl with purple hair walked over to them.

"Guys. Guys. Guy!!" She called to them. They froze and look at her. "We have an Audience." She as she pointed to the crowd. Fairy Godmother then walked in with Ben, Audrey, and Sierra following behind.

"Just cleaning up." The long haired boy said, "Get up." He brought the other boy to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother sang as she look at the two boys. "And by that I mean just leave it." She said as if she was talking to a small child. The two boys threw everything back into the limo. The long haired boy walked up the me and smirked.

"Hello foxy, the names Jay." He said to Sierra. The princess looked down and blush a little no one's ever spoken to her like this before so she just responded with a fake laugh. But thankfully Fairy Godmother came to Sierras rescue.

"Hi, I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress here at Auradon Prep." She said with a curtsied.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" The purple haired girl asked waving an imaginary wand in her hand.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it." Fairy Godmother said to confirm who she was.

"Yeah, you know I've always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile." As she said this Fairy Godmother just smiled at her. "And that sparkly wand." A the purple haired girl said.

"Well, that was a long time ago and like I always say don't focus on the past our you'll miss the future." Fairy Godmother said. Ben stepped forward as Audrey and Sierra followed close behind

"It's so good to finally meet you all im Ben-" Ben got interrupted by Audrey.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey said happily.

"You had me at prince, I'm Evie, and my mom's a queen with makes me a princess." The blue haired girl said as she spoke with grace and curtsied.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here. And neither do you." Audrey said with a fake smile. I felt kinda felt bad for Evie. She looked hurt by what Audrey said.

"This is Audrey." Ben stated.

"Princess Audrey his girlfriend right Bennie boo." Audrey said happily and took Ben's hand in hers. Ben turned and looked at Sierra.

"And this is Sierra White." Ben said happily.

"Princess Sierra White, Ben's new Royal Advisor." Audrey said excitedly as she looped arms with her friend.

"White? As in Snow White?" Evie asked as she looked up and down toward the princess. Sierra became uncomfortable with Evie starting at her. "You look just like her, your mother that is. But nothing compared to me and my mother of course." Evie stated bitterly toward Sierra. The princess just smiled awkwardly at the blue haired girl, she began to get butterflies in her stomach. Did she hate her? Sierra thought.