Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings

Comincia dall'inizio

Soon the girls stop while arguing while green mist was being absorbed into their pendants while you and the Rainbooms weren't affected.

Pinkie: "Ohhhh. They're that kind of "off"."

(Y/N): "We need to get out before things get hairy."

The girls nod and make their way out of the lunchroom and into the hallways.

Soon, you and the girls were all talking about what just happened.

Sunset: "Those three are definitely in possession of some kind of dark magic. How else could you explain what happened back there?"

Church: "You are welcome by the way."

(Y/N): "Dark magic is not evil, it can used for good as well."

Applejack: "Don't worry, y'all. We'll let Principal Celestia know all about this and those girls will be kicked to the curb in no time. Last thing she needs is another CHS event almost ruined by some power-crazed lunatic."

Applejack: "Yeah."

Sunset looks down in sadness, Applejack realized what she just said.

Applejack: "Er, no offense."

Sunset: "None taken."

Rainbow: "What?"

(Y/N): "Those girls said they were on their way to the principal's office, I think they're under their control."

Sunset: "(Y/N) is right, so much for giving them the boot."

Latter, everyone is at the statue.

Fluttershy: "I can't believe they got to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna too."

Rainbow: "They've gotten to everybody."

Pinkie: "Not everybody!"

Applejack: "Pinkie Pie's right. We were there when the Dazzlings were singin' and we weren't affected. It was like we were protected somehow."

(Y/N): "You girls are immune to equestrian magic, while me and Church have siren canceling earbuds, from our resident science teacher."

Rarity: "Does she have a pair?"

(Y/N): "No, she has a metal plate around her head to protect her from the Dazzlings' magic."

All: "The Dazzlings?"

(Y/N): "That's from what I heard from them."

Rainbow: "So let's take them down! It's not like we haven't tangled with dark magic before and totally whooped its sorry butt! Uh, no offense."

Sunset: "None taken. Again."

(Y/N): "Hey, it's just a phase."

Fluttershy: "But that was when Twilight was here. There may be some kind of magic inside us, but it only comes out when we play music. I sure don't know how to use it to... whoop anybody's butt."

Rarity: "If only we could get a message to Twilight. Maybe she could tell us how to break the spell the Dazzlings have cast on our friends."

Rainbow: "Well, that's not gonna happen. The portal's closed. And I get the feeling they don't exactly have cell phones where she's from."

Sunset: "I may have an idea how we can get in touch with Princess Twilight!"

Later, You and the girls follow Sunset to her locker. Sunset then opens her locker and pulls out a book that looked as if it could have been there for years.