Chapter 14 - Lost of Hope

A strange anger was engulfing him. A raw fire trashing his nerves and scathing his insides. A need to let out that fire was getting desperate. The ball of fire was growing rapidly and he had to do something before it could take over his conscience and destroy everything around him.

His gaze stopped at the stalls being set up by students at distance and that's when the idea clicked in his mind. He pulled out his iPhone but before he could call Haseena, the voice of Haseena Raichand boomed in his head.

"Its an emergency" she informed "we have to prepare and be careful. Its time to face the consequences of your actions. There's an Intel, a large conspiracy is being planned against you on crossing the boundary and betraying the treaty. Undead are being included too."

Uh-oh!!

Abhay had completely forgot about the night he saved Piya by crossing the boundary into restricted territory.

He didn't regret it though. And it didn't matter to him anyway. Because what's done was done. It couldn't be change by simple regrets.

He just hoped that this war against him wouldn't cause any casualty in human's side.

"Well mom, I have news too" Abhay said through mind power while relaxing under the shades and on the bench "I'm doing a charity for college. I'm participating in boxing competition."

"What? are you mad?" The shocked voice of Haseena rang in his head

A serene smile, more like a smirk, came on Abhay's face. He shouldn't trouble his parents like this but he didn't back off after deciding something either.

"We ain't sane or normal either" Abhay answered, stifling a chuckle so not to be labeled as mad by humans too. Besides he had an attitude to maintain in front of college.

"You won't do this!" Haseena's voice came strongly

"Its decided!" Abhay answered strongly too

"Abhay.." Haseena tried to speak but Abhay stood up half breaking their connection by his powers

"Not available anymore" Abhay said to Haseena with attitude, walking in the premises of college and cutting down the connection.

.

For a moment, forgetting the shadows of past and the mysterious guy, a certain Raichand, Piya enjoyed setting up her stall of beads. Done with her job, she looked at it with satisfaction and smiled heartily.

She turned around to look for her friends and saw Misha with one of Kabir's friends, Angad, talking something excitedly. She narrowed her eyes thinking what was boosting their happiness so much.

With a smile on her face, Piya walked towards them.

"What's happening guys?" Piya asked with a smile

Misha eyes widened. She tried to stop Angad but overexcited Angad was no where to be stopped.

"Blast" Angad said dramatically "Kabir and Abhay against each other, in boxing competition"

Misha slapped her forehead. She knew Piya wasn't going to like it.

"What?" Piya said shocked, her smile wiped into oblivion.

"Don't worry, Kabir is state level champion. He'll beat the shit out of that Arrogant Raichand." Angad said punching the air completely unaware of the fear on Piya's face for Abhay

"Chill, Piya, its just a competition. Let's go and enjoy it." Misha said pulling Piya with her in an effort to lighten her mood

Piya was lost of words. She didn't know what to feel out of it. No way, she wanted any of them hurt. Despite what Abhay did, she didn't want to see him hurt.