I grabbed the newspaper to look closely at the picture.

"Hey! I'm not done yet." Sapphire pulled the newspaper towards her at the same time. The business page was instantly torn and crumpled.

"Look, what you've done." I laid the torn pieces of the picture and its article on the table, so I could read it.

"It's not my fault, you grabbed it."

"Shh. Okay, it's my fault. I need this page, so badly."

"Why?" Sapphire asked curiously.

"See this guy? He was our customer in the coffee shop." I pointed Romeo's face, using my highlighter.

"Wow! He's so hot. He looks like my boyfriend, Adam Levine! Remind me to work in a coffee shop, when I grow up, sis."

I tried to read the article, although it was so difficult because it was torn and crumpled. "Oh my God! He's a billionaire, a Petrakis! His family owned the world's biggest shipping lines."

"A billionaire? Whoa! Finally, my Mr. Right arrived! Can I replace you in the coffee shop, instead? Ricky wouldn't mind, right?"

"Be serious, Saph. This guy offered me a job week ago, just to make his coffee, every day. He said he will triple my salary from the coffee shop."

"Whaaat? Seriously?" Saph's eyes widened. "Just to make coffee? Is he going to drink a drum of coffee every day?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're ridiculous. Anyway, I ignored his offer."

"You did? I thought you were smart!"

I twisted my lips and then snorted. "I didn't know that he was a big shot billionaire. I thought he was just kidding! I didn't even like him. He was very arrogant and called me malnourished. Besides, I didn't expect that Mrs. Chang would die."

"Ya, that was very unexpected, but, he called you malnourished? He's a jerk."

"Believe me, he is."

"But, that jerk offered you a job. I don't think he's really that bad."

I shrugged my shoulders and continued looking at the classified ads.

"Dee, instead of looking for a job, why not go to him. Try your luck, maybe, the offer still stands. Imagine, you will be paid triple? That's awesome. Don't let it slip through your fingers."

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"I already turned down his offer."

Saph sighed. "There's no harm in trying, right. You often said that to me. 'Try and try, until you succeed.' That's our motto in life. Why are you so hesitant? That's a good opportunity."

"I don't know. I think it's not a good idea, working for him. There's something in him that made me very... uncomfortable. I can't explain it."

"Hmm... I know what that is. It's called ATTRACTION." She giggled and gave me a teasing smile.

"NO! It's not."

"It is. Don't deny it, he's so gorgeous!"

"Stop it, Saph."

"Don't tell me, you're still in love with Joseph. Are you?"

I don't know, I really don't know. I said to myself.

The following day, I was standing in front of the Petrakis Office Building in Manhattan. I really didn't have any intention of seeing Romeo or Mr. Petrakis. But, I lost hope.