Twenty Two (and a half)

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh hey guys!" he says happily and I smile. "How was Trader Joe's?"

I open my mouth to reply but Billie cuts in, "So fun but we're super tired so we're gonna go into our room now okay thanks," she rushes out as she finally unlocks the door.

"Oh...." Finneas must catch on quick because I see his face change into a frown. "Claudia we're going to the pool we can't be up here!" he shouts into his room and I laugh as Billie grabs my wrist and drags me into the room, slamming the door shut behind us.

She presses her lips against mine before I can say anything, and I happily kiss her back while moving my hands to her hips and squeezing firmly.

"Someone's needy," I mumble against her lips while backing her up towards the bed.

I push her backwards and she falls back onto the soft mattress, bouncing a bit when she hits it. She reaches up to pull me down but I step back.

"Strip, I'm getting the strap," I order and she quickly does as told, practically buzzing with excitement.

I watch her for a second then turn around and walk over to my suitcase to get what I promised. Funny story about this strap on: Zoe went out and bought it for us. Billie and I forgot to bring one of ours on tour, and with the paps breathing down our necks we couldn't go out and buy one, so Zoe stepped up and offered which was...awkward but cool.

We gave her instructions but she ignored them and picked one herself for her own amusement, coming back with a neon green one that she said was "too Billie to not buy".

"I still think this looks ridiculous," I mumble as I strip out of my clothes and step into the soft harness and tighten the straps.

"And I still think you look hot," Billie replies and I turn around to find her laying on the bed in just her matching black lace bra and panties set, making my mouth hang open. "You're gonna catch flies, babe."

I walk towards her while my eyes rake up and down her body, my mouth practically watering. How did I get so lucky?

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I mumble and crawl onto the bed, pressing my lips to Billie's before she can reply.

Her fingers tangle into my hair while we make out slowly but passionately. My own hands run along her bare sides slowly, savoring the feeling of her soft skin beneath my fingertips.

After a little while I move one of my hands further down between her legs, and she immediately spreads them more for me. I tease the insides of her thighs until she whines against my lips and bucks her hips up in frustration. I give in and move my hand to rub over her panties, drawing out a cute little whimper from her lips.

I pull my lips away from hers and move them to her jaw and then her neck while I keep teasing her over the thin, lacy fabric.

"I can feel how wet you are through your underwear," I whisper teasingly before nipping at her neck.

"No marks," she whines and I reluctantly listen, simply kissing the soft skin of her neck while my hand slips inside her panties.

I rub her clit a few times then move my fingers down to teasingly dip into her entrance so I can feel how wet she really is.