Chapter 7 (Marco and Armin's Smut POV]

This is the fastest I've updated XP I typed this up while listening to Gigantic sung by Len Kagamine. So much inspiration XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marco, do you maybe want to do it now?" "Okay..." Marco didn't know how to do this type of stuff so he just kinda sat there awkwardly. Armin sat with his legs stretched out and his hands on the ground behind him. "Come here." Marco crawled up onto Armin's lap and looked at him, blushing madly. "You ready Marco?" "Yeah..." Marco lifted his hips as Armin positioned himself at his entrance. Marco slid down onto armin, faster than expected. He let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "Oh gosh..." Armin thrusted his hips up into Marco. "N-no! Not too fast yet!"  Armin continued to thrust up into Marco and rub the tip of his cock with his fingers. Marco put his hand on Armin's shoulder and pushed him down onto the floor and got on his feet while Armin was still in him. Marco looked at Armin with furrowed eye brows. "I-I'll do it..." Marco placed his hands on Armin's stomach for balance and began to bounce up and down on Armin's cock. "Ah... Marco..." Armin's cock soon found Marco's sweet spot. "Ah! S-so good..." Marco looked down at Armin with the most cutest face Armin had ever seen. Armin impossibly got harder and felt the blood rushing to his head, about to have a nosebleed. He covered his mouth and looked away, managing to calm down. "Armin, whats wrong?" "Eh?! Oh! N-nothing!" 'He probably thinks that it doesn't feel good for me.' Armin took a risk to look at Marco as he started to bounce up and down again. 'Oh no...' Armin covered his nose and mouth with his hands. 'Oh no!' Armin could feel the blood rushing back to his head again. 'No! No! No! No!' Armin quickly sat up. 'Guh!' Armin whimpered with tears in the corners of his eyes as he felt blood flow out of his nose and begin to go through the spaces between his fingers. He looked down so Marco wouldn't see his face. Marco quickly hopped off of Armin. "Uwah! Armin are you sick?!" Marco hadn't seen Armin's face yet or the blood. "T-tissue..." "W-what happened?" Armin crossed his legs. Blood started to drip onto his thighs and as he looked up at Marco, it started to run down his chin. "O-oh!" Marco quickly got up and ran to get Armin (more than enough) tissues. Armin removed his hands from his face and even more blood started to drip. Armin took the tissues Marco had gotten him and cleaned himself up. Marco and Armin had now decided to sit on the bed with a thin blanket on their lower half, leaning against the wall. "Sorry Marco..." "It's fine! Don't worry about it." Marco pecked Armin's lips and when he pulled away, he smiled. Armin placed his hands on Marco's shoulders and kissed him passionately. Marco and Armin soon ended up laying next to each other, rubbing their cocks together. (I'm sorry! I can't do it to their sweet souls! Next time... >:D) "Marco, k-kiss me." Marco blushed a little and kissed him passionately. While Armin was distracted, Marco used his other hand to quickly thrust his finger into Armin's hole. "Mmm! Fwah!" Armin quickly returned the favor, soon adding a second finger. "God dammit Armin!" Marco also added a second finger and started thrusting harder and faster, eventually hitting his sweat spot. "Ahh!!" Armin curled his fingers inside Marco, also hitting his sweet spot. "A-Armin!" The strokes on their cocks were getting faster and faster. "Armin! I'm coming soon!" Armin responded by nodding because he couldn't stop his moans. They passionately kissed but Armin soon broke it. "C-coming!" "Me too!" Marco and Armin came, going on the sheet of the bed and their stomachs. They breathed heavily and just rested there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make one more cute chapter. (OR MAYBE A FEW MORE MWAHAHAHA!) I'll be making a new story soon which is actually going to be a continuation of this. I'll make an update for when its out (obviously after I'm done with this one) I'll try to make my chapters longer. Bye!