Chapter 4

Sorry guys!!! Here is your new update!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eren's P.O.V.

I have never really had feeling for Marco until now. (Could this actually be a ship?!?!) i couldn't believe how unbelievably hot Marco was when he had all of our hot cum sprayed on to his face. While Armin and I were licking Marco's face Jean started sucking Marco off, Marco moaned and when his mouth was open I quickly stole a kiss from him. I explored every bit of his mouth with my tongue and when we pulled away there was a string of saliva.

"Marco, can you stick your tongue out please?" Armin said cutely. Marco nodded and stuck his tongue out. "How about the 3 of us kiss together?" Armin whispered in my ear full of lust. "What about Jean?" I asked, worried that he might feel left out. "I'll deal with it." He said with a giggle. "Okay."

With that, Armin told Jean to stop (Nicely hehehe). When Jean stopped the 4 of them were sitting on their legs in a little circle. Armin was the first on to do something, he started to lick Marco's tongue while pumping Jean. I then thought it was the time that I started doing something, first I looked over at Jean who looked like he was bursting with pleasure. I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and started to pull it off, he then started to lift up his arms so I could pull it entirely off.

Once that was done, I coated the tip of my index finger in saliva and rubbed it on his left nipple, I could tell he was sensitive there because he started moaning a bit louder. I started to pinch it and twist it a little bit then started to tongue with Marco like Armin had told me to.

Jean's P.O.V.

I never knew I was so sensitive there!
When he first touch my nipple I thought I was going to explode! What other things haven't I experienced yet? Just by looking at the 3 of them kissing made me harder which I thought would be impossible. I couldn't take it anymore! I pulled Armin's hand off of my dick and pulled Eren on top of me as we fell on to the floor and both of our hips grind together. "Nghaa!!" The both of us moaned in unison. I looked at him from where he was on top of me and he look so cute. Both of our faces were blushing but I didn't care, I just wanted to feel good.

I kept thrusting up into Eren's hips and we both moaned loudly. I didn't know if Marco and Armin were still kissing but I couldn't tell because of how loud me and Eren were. I rolled around so now I was hovering over Eren and he was laying on the ground with his legs wrapped around my waist. I grabbed both of our cocks and pumped both of them at the same time. While looking down while doing this, I looked at the little gap between my legs to see Marco and Armin, obviously not kissing anymore but pumping each other. Marco hovering over Armin like I was doing with Eren. I turned around with Eren so that we were now facing them. I looked up at Marco who was looking at me, I felt the sudden urge to just start making out with him, so I did. We were both pumping furiously while moaning into each others mouths while Eren and Armin were basically screaming.

I could feel a familiar feeling in my stomach. I pulled away from the kiss with with a trail of saliva down my chin. "N-NYA! I'm g-gonna cum!" I screamed out. First it was Marco to come, then me, then Armin and lastly, Eren.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait guys! Don't worry, this isn't the end. I have a secret plan for the last chapter. BWAHAHAHA! *Starts stirring a witches pot while still laughing evilly*
(Btw, the last chapter isn't next chapter.) Next chapter should be up soon! Bye!