Chapter 2

I'm back! Are you ready for another chapter? Well BOOM!

Armin's P.O.V.

It fell so good to climax while Eren was right there. I pulled him over to the bed and laid on top of him. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss. We swirled tongues around each others. I could taste my own cum but I didn't really mind because it just mattered that I was here with Eren.

Our dicks started to become hard again so I began to rub against him. We both moaned into each others mouths. " Armin... Fuck me! Please!" He blushed when he said this. I nodded and we both got fully undressed.

Eren's P.O.V

I can't believe I had just said that. We were now fully undressed. I was afraid of doing this because Armin was a bit larger than I thought he would be. I laid back down and Armin started sucking my dick. I moaned loud but then Armin reached up and shoved 3 fingers into my mouth. I sucked and licked around them. He then pulled them out my mouth.

A shot of pain ran up my spine. "Ahh! It hurts Armin!" Armin had shoved one of his fingers in my ass. He flipped me over onto my hands and knees and started fingering my hole. Armin smiled and kissed me on the cheek "Don't worry Eren, you will start to feel better."

Armin's P.O.V.

I shoved another finger into his ass and started scissoring my fingers so I could stretch his hole more. I bent over to his side and suck and licked the side of his neck.

I started feeling around for his sweet spot and soon enough I found it. "AHH! Armin!!! Right there!!!" He started forcing himself back onto my fingers so I shoved my third finger in and hit his sweet spot over and over again.

---------------------------------------------

Its a short chapter but whatever! I'm thinking about putting Jean in there and maybe Marco, that would be HOT!!! Maybe every guy on SnK haha! Well my next chapter should be up soon so bye!