Chapter 6 (Jean and Eren's smut POV)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You guys readyfortheBUTTSTUFFS!?

....

Jean and Eren's POV

Jean looked over at Armin and Marco to see them fingering themselves. "Maybe we should try that with you, even though me and Marco saw you doing that with Armin before we got in here." Jean said, looking at Eren with a blank expression, as if he hadn't said anything embarrassing. "S-stupid horse face..." Eren leant back, spread his legs and put his hands on the ground behind him to support him. Jean leant in and kissed him roughly, then started kissing down his neck and put two fingers in Eren's mouth. Eren twisted his tounge between and around Jeans fingers and when he pulled them out, a string of saliva was between them and his mouth. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "H-hurry up and do it..." Jean had enough of Eren's additude and roughly thrusted his middle finger to the third knuckle, into his ass. "F-fuck!" Jean didn't stop and continued to thrust his finger in and out until he started to hear Eren's moans and the feeling of Eren starting to loosen up, then he quickly added the second finger. "You could at least warn me, you prick." "Bite me." As Jean said this, he thrusted his fingers as far as they could go. "Ahhh!!! N-not there!" Jean raised his eyebrows but as soon as he had figured out what he had done, he had a mischevious look on his face. "Not where? Here?" Jean moved his fingers in a beconing motion on his prostate, which made Eren moan like an angel and then leant back on his elbows. Eren's dick leaked with precum and would twitch and hit his stomach a bit, every time Jean hit his prostate. Jean pulled his fingers out which made Eren feel empty and whine, but he soon knew he would feel full again. Eren quickly grabbed a pillow off the bed and laid on the ground. Jean grabbed both of Eren's legs and spread them apart. "H-how embarrassing..." "I don't think its embarrassing," Jean slowly leant down to Eren's ear and whispered. "I think you look hot." Jean kind of sat up again and positioned himself at Eren's entrance. "I'm asking one more time because I'm not gonna hold back, are you sure you want to do this?" Eren gave up on trying to look tough now and looked absolutely vulnerable. "Uhh... F-fuck me J-jean..." Eren whispered, covering his eyes with his arm. Jean's dick throbbed as Eren's expression changed dramatically. 'OhmyfuckinggodEren...' Jean started pressing the tip of his cock into his ass as Eren let out a little whine. "O-oh god..." Eren quickly laid both of his hands over his mouth. Jean wanted to hear his noises, so he pushed in further. "Mnf!" Jean pinched of Eren's nipples and rubbed the tip of his cock with his forefinger as Eren's eyes widened. "Mff! Mm- fwah! Ha... Ha..." "Let me hear you." Jean slowly pushed the rest of the way in and waited for Eren to get comfortable. "Y-you can go now..." Jean nodded and slowly pulled out and thrusted in again while trying not to hurt him? "What's this? Is Jean-Boy softening up now, heh?" (Not his dick) Eren says with a smirk plastered on his face. Jean scowls and pushed Erens thighs down even further and thrusts as deep as he can. "Ahhg!" " Better?" Eren grits his teeth. "Fucken try me." "I already am." Jean winked after saying that, making Eren shiver, which he tried to hide, but was clearly visable. Jean moved his hands down to Eren's ass while still thrusting into him and used his thumbs to spread Eren open more. "O-oh god no!" 'Ohgodyes.' Eren wanted more, but he wouldn't let Jean know that. He reached out to Jean's chest and rubbed his nipples with both of his hands. Jean clearly shivered and thrusted so hard that he slammed into Eren's prostate. "Jean!!" Jean continued to slam into Eren's prostate, and by now, Eren's cock was dripping with precum. "M-more!" Ah!" Jean didn't hesitate and slammed into Eren even harder. "Ahh... Eren, I'm coming soon!" "M-me too!" Eren started to stroke his cock while moaning loudly, not caring that Marco and Armin could hear them. "Jean! I'm coming!" Eren came so hard that some of his cum shot onto his cheek and the rest was on his chest and stomach. Jean soon came after, pulled out and laid down next to Eren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have to write Armin and Marco's POV :P I'll try to be faster with that update.