Blessing Part 6

Death groaned as the sound of someone beating on the bedroom door dragged him from his peaceful sleep and lovely dreams of the tattooed god sleeping next to him.

“Father, papa! Its time to wake up! You said you would make me waffles!” Des called from the hallway.

Death started to sit up but then he heard another voice…

“What are you doing, little spaghetti?
They are sleeping...maybe sleeping. Why do you beat the door?”

“Father said he would make waffles for breakfast. Its time for breakfast.” Des said.

“Bah, let the broccoli and noodle sleep. I’ll make the waffles.”

“You can make waffles?”

“The noodle taught me.”

“Ok! Can I help?”

“Ahh, you’re…not a tall spaghetti…” Madness said, carefully avoiding the ‘S’ word.

“Father got me a stool to stand on.”

“Then we make waffles!”

Death heard the unlikely duo run down the hall towards the kitchen. He decided to give them a few minutes to make a decent mess before going to rescue his kitchen. He turned his attention back to his still sleeping tattooed god. Death slid closer and began trailing kisses from just behind Life’s ear and working his way down and across his back. After a moment, Life let out a moaning sigh.

“Still you want more?” he asked chuckling, “Did we not just spend all night doing this? Literally until the sun rose, have you not had enough of me?”

“No. There will never be enough.” Death said between kisses. When he made his way down to Life’s perfect ass, he bit gently, causing Life to gasp. Death nibbled his way back up to Life’s ear and was now laying over the greenish colored god, pressing his hips (and growing problem) against that perfect ass. “As you can see, I still want.” He whispered.

“Ahhh.” Life moaned softly and pushed his hips back against Deaths.

Death leaned over far enough to kiss Life’s full lips and slowly slid his hands down the strong arms until he had them wrapped around Life’s wrists. He pulled Life’s hands out and pinned him in place while he continued to grind against his perfect round ass. Life moaned again, louder this time. Death nibbled his ear, “Shhhhhh, my love. You have to be quiet, do not draw attention to the fact that we are awake. You know how I get when we’re interrupted.” He whispered in warning.

Life pressed his face into his pillow to muffle moans he couldn’t stop as Death continued to tease him. Moments later Life clutched the pillow over his head and bit his bottom lip to stifle his own screams when Death started doing more than grinding. The tall beautiful god drove him the brink of insanity before both reached the height of their pleasure and Death bit into Life’s shoulder to muffle the moans escaping him before finally collapsing over Life’s back, breathing raggedly.

“Ahh, it seems you woke in a particular mood.” Life huffed out.
Death grinned and kissed his cheek, “I was having a lovely dream about your tattoo when I woke. I thought I should finish it.”

“It’s very frustrating not to make sounds. Though it makes things much more intense.”

“Pure necessity, my love.” Death said as he rolled over off of Life and onto his back.

“Necessity?” Life asked, turning to cuddle up to Death.

“Yes, what do you think woke me from my dream? A little boy beating on the door saying it was time for waffles.” Death said laughing.