Game Stop

"Okay, Josuke is coming in 5 mins." Jotaro shouts up at his homeboy fiancé.

"Cool. Anyway, come back inside."

"I can't, my spine is broken."

"Oh that's not epic. Well, Josuke can fix you when he comes back. While you're down there, I suppose we can think of who to invite to our bachelor party."

"Ain't we suppose to have separate ones for each of us, though?"

"Well, we both kinda have the same friends, and they can't be in two places at the same time."

"Hmm, that's true. I guess we can have one single one then."

"Let's invite Josuke. He is fixing your broken spine, after all."

"Sure. We have to invite Joseph, also."

"Which one? I'm pretty sure young Joseph is still chilling here."

"Both I guess."

"Umm... okay?

"And we have to invite that Caesar dude also. I'm kinda friends with him now. Remember when I left you to go to the bathroom at that one party? I met him in the hall and we conversated for a hot minute, and now we're buds."

"Okay, calm. Of course we have to invite the rest of the possy as well. So that means Avdol, Polnareff, and Iggy."

"Of course."

"Is that it?"

"I guess so."

"Okay, I'll call everyone up, except for that Caesar dude 'cause I ain't been having his number."

"Okay I'll HHU." Kakyoin whips out his iPhone 6+ and calls Caesar. Jotaro sits, unable to move, as his spine is broken, and waits patiently for Josuke to arrive.

"Ah, here you are. I saw you from the street." Josuke saunters up, stepping carefully over the damp foliage to make it to the poor, hurt boy on the ground.

"Hey man can you just fix my spine?"

"It will be my pleasure to mend your broken bones. Where must I rest my careful hand to help ease your pain, oh good sir?"

"My spine." Jotaro is pretty annoyed with the way Josuke is speaking, but he allows to boy to heal him.

"The deed hath been completed, Mr. Kujo. I will be taking my leave, if you shall allow me."

"Yeah, you can go... but real quick, do you wanna come to me and Kakyoin's bachelor party?"

"First, it is Kakyoin and I, but since your grammar and syntax is already in such a dire state, I will not bother to try and help fix you up. Secondly, I would love to come, however, I am anxious to know; will there be any beverages of the alcoholic variety? My mother will not allow me to quench my thirst with them nor go to any social gathering in which they are present."

"Well, I don't think they let you beer at GameStop..." Kakyoin says from above them.

"Ah, I do love the act of gaming quite a bit. That sounds like a pleasant venue. May I ask when it will be occurring?"

"Next Saturday... I think..."

And so Josuke was invited, the house was fixed, and both boys waited patiently for their bachelor party.

"Hey man, are you nervous or somethin'?" Kakyoin asks Jotaro as they drive to the GameStop. Using Joseph's money, they had tried to purchase the store so that they could have an uninterrupted party, but the CEO of the company said no, so Joseph just ended up buying the entire company. It only costed 11 dollars, since, as Joseph said when they were fighting for rights in the Supreme Court, "they don't give you much for used stuff".