my oc

full name:

luca hudson

nickname(s):

luce, or whatever you'd like to call her

gender:

female

age:

20

birthday:

july 19th 1999

sexuality:

bi-sexual

height:

five foot three

family:

tanner hudson(father, deceased)
amelia hudson(mother, deceased)
kyler hudson(older brother, unknown)
lucas hudson(twin brother, unknown)

job before the apocalypse:

she was a squad leader in the military. did a 2 year tour over seas and was honourably discharged due to classified reasons.

personality:

find out

love interest:

depends

fears:

water(drowning), others

appearance:

luca has the appearance of a young woman in her late teens/early 20s with a slight hour-glass physique, soft skin, and deep blue/grey eyes. her face shows some signs of naivety and elegance. she is more muscular, leading her to believe her body is unappealing, but she is very feminine. in the hospital, she wore a white hoodie, grey sweatpants, and white vans. after, she wears a burgundy long sleeve under another black combat vest, with black jeans and a pair of brown blundstones with socks.

pic:

backstory:

backstory:

after being honourably discharged from the military(for classified reasons), she was put into "waypoint" which is a mental hospital. during the time of the outbreak, luca was under a medically induced coma inside one of the medical rooms of the facility. she woke up around a week after the outbreak had started, walked around the hospital looking for anyone, the only things she found were zombies. she used her background in the military to help her defeat the rotting corpses. after leaving the hospital with a few supplies, she starts her trek to her home, and to find some answers about what's going on.

illnesses:

luca suffers from PTSD(post traumatic stress disorder), TBI(traumatic brain injury), anxiety, and a few other mental problems. which is the reason she was put into the mental hospital.