"Wake up late huh" yohan jot down the notes which lecturer says. I open my notebook, "yup im tired af"

"Sleep for a while, I will wake you up later"

I nod and put my head on the table. Since our distance is quite far from lecturer and in front of us are a few tall guys, so I won't be noticed behind.

I drive into a deep sleep. When I wake up I feel there's warmth beside. Like. Damn. Close.

I look to my side widening my eyes when I see yohan is just a few inches from my face. But he looks focus on his notes and the screen in front. Guess he concentrates much till he doesn't notice we are very close.

I clear my throat and move my chair towards right side to further distance of ours.

Suddenly my movement stopped by yohan who wraps his arms around my waist. My heart almost burst out and I guess my eyes almost fall onto the ground since I widen my eyes so often. He pulls back my chair back nearer to him and our distance is even closer than before.

He backhug me, and put his head on my shoulder

"Don't go anywhere, just stay by my side."

.

"FUCK" I wake up shouting, realizing I'm in my dorm, I look to my side, Soyeon's bed is clear, guess she has class.

Why the fuck I'm dreaming this??!

My heart still pounding so loud and fast and I can feel my cheeks are burning.

"Yah darn it Y/N STOP YOUR STUPID DREAM UGHH!!!" I hit my head and say loudly.

Maybe it's because I read too many fanfics recently.

I comfort myself. Since I have no class today, I decide to wash up and go to library to study.

I tie my hair into a bun, wearing white plain shirt with rip jeans. I pick up my bag and go to bus station

.

"Ey" I plug off my earphones and look up to see Yohan sitting opposite to me.

I suddenly remember back what I dreamt this morning. I blush and look away.

"Ey here to study too?" I act calm and look at my note so I won't look at him and remember back my dream. But I don't even know what I'm studying.

My brain messed up.

"Nope im here to sleep" I look up to meet his sarcasm face. I wanna punch his face but he looks so handsome and I couldn't.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Brr"

"By the way, I'm planning to take part in a competition" I put down my pen and put my head on my both hands.

Yohan furrows his brows and I continue, "Busan KPOP Dance Festival is coming!! So I will prepare for my performance so I can peform on the stage. Couldn't wait for it!!" I mentally shout and make excited face. Yohan smiles showing his bunny teeth and put his head on one of his hand to support his head.

"Aigoo, you love dancing so much. No doubt you're so excited. Only you? Soyeon doesn't involve?"

"Of course she has! And Eunsang too! Hehe" I take it back a bit when I see yohan's expression changes a bit.

"Oh, and then"

"And I met new friends so we can form a group to perform together! Woahhh I'm so excited" I lay on the table together with my arm as my headrest.

Yohan stares at me and I meet his eyes, only then I realized our situation: it's just like a girlfriend sharing her happy things to her boyfriend and his boyfriend looks at her sweetly listening to her.

My expression changes from excited to blank. I clear my throat not to look at yohan anymore but still lay on the table.

"You're so precious" Yohan's hand reach to my hair in front of my face and put them behind my ear. I look at his every movement until when he's done he looks into my eyes.

"I---"

*phone ringing* the ringtone of my phone stops yohan from talking. I sit up to take out my phone from pocket.

It's Soyeon.

"Hello.....WHAT?!" I shout and only I remember I'm at library. I slow down my voice, "I'm coming"

"I have to go now." I pack my things on table and stand up

"What's wrong?"

"Our group member is injured I have to go to the hospital"

"Lemme go with you" yohan stands up and I look at him blank.

I hesitate for a few seconds and nod.