Chapter 27

After that, the Ross couple discovered their daughter was hurt.

They went to see me and gave congratulations and gifts. I also saw the roses I asked Grandpa to get  Mom for permission to give it to Laeticia. Lady Erica and Mom looked at me warmly and with that same knowing smiles. I was also happy at how Laetica thanked me and looked at the roses fondly. They also found out she tripped in the garden and hurt herself. She was currently being carried by Mr. Robert. But Mr. Robert's gaze is scary and it hurts.

I didn't hurt her okay?! And the roses do not mean anything malicious at all! I gave it with good intentions because she wanted those!!

We then see them off to our front door and waited for them to enter their car.

Then the back window slid down.

Laeticia waved goodbye to me.

I smiled and waved back.

I hope she sees me as a friend now.

But she'll probably forget me soon. I heard they'll go to Spain and might stay there for a few years. They are planning on starting a new hotel there and will settle some business problems on Lady Erica's branch there.

Then Mr. Robert glared at me and raise the glass panel again. Their driver then proceeded to leave.

That glare hurts.

****

After 3 more days, I came back to school.

I was surprised when I came back. A lot of people gave gifts to me and the girls gave me cookies. I know I can't eat it all but I once became a girl so I know their struggles in making these. I smiled and thanked them all.

Then Ace gave me an envelope with a message inside. I never expected him to do that. I even teased him having a maiden's heart. He smacked me in the head for that.

Then Taras came, he's with Tarkhan.

Hmm..Now it makes sense.

It seems the two are already friends. Taras thanked me and apologized for the trouble, Tarkhan did the same too.
I just brushed it off and asked how his wound is. He said it was healing just fine.

If a rich oil magnate secured a land, he'll want to protect it. So he'll hire a private army as much as possible.

And where it is best to get weapons? From a trusted friend of course.

So Taras and Tarkhan were friends huh.

Now this is easy. I've managed to acquire all the important assets Richard will need for their company.
I'll just have to make sure they never met him.

I was brought back to reality when Tarkhan commented on how thick Taras' skull is, so that wound is nothing. Ace laughed at that.

Looking at all of them, their looks are misleading.

Ace looks like the athletic boy in the class that only knows sports and have great body. He looks like the typically loud and dense character. He'll never look like the type who's into sketching and perceptive.

Taras is a Russian boy who wears glasses and is soft-spoken. He is timid and gentle, proven by the fact of how he saved a bird. It also appears he likes animals. He doesn't look like the type of guy who is inspired in making guns and other weapons.

Tarkhan, looks like an Arabian who has handsome features and is gentle looking. He has a sharp tongue though. He doesn't look intimidating, the quality needed of a shrewd billionaire oil magnate.

As for me, I have to admit I am good looking but I look scary....

A girl even cried when I smiled.