"What? I'm not going to some boring school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses?" Mal stated.

"And perfect princes." Evie added excited about the whole situation. Mal gave her a 'really' kind of look. "I mean ugh." Evie added look away from her friend.

"Yeah I don't do uniforms, unless it's leather you feeling me." Jay said as he lifted his hand to give Carlos a high five but he ignored him.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says they're rapid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said as he remembered his mother's exact words. Jay decided to bark in Carlos' ear, which made him jump and punch his arm. Evie just rolled her eyes at the two boys.

"Yeah mom were not going." Mal stated as she crossed her arms.

"Oh you're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about world domination." Said Maleficent as she as she turned to walk walk away. "NUCKLEHEADS!!!" Maleficent snapped walking away. "Mal!" She sang.

Mal turned around to her freinds and gave them a look as though to say 'oh my god my mother is crazy' and walked after her mother with her friends following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You will go, you will find the Fair Godmother, and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent ordered the four teens.

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked

"Matching Thrones hers and hers crown." Maleficent listed.

"I think she ment us." Carlos said pointing to himself and his friends. Maleficent got up from her throne and talked to her daughter.

"This is between you and me baby, do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent ask Mal.

"Well yeah who doesn't." Mal stated

"Well then get me the wand we can see that and so much more. With that wand you met scepter I'll be able to bend both good and evil to my will!!" Maleficent said with and evil smirk on her face. The Evil Queen put down her mirror and looked a Maleficent.

"Our will." Evil Queen corrected.

"Our will, our will." Maleficent said waving Evil Queens comment way.
She then looked down at her daughter. "And if you refuse you ground for the rest of you life missy." Maleficent said.

"But mo-" Mal got interrupted by Maleficent who just put up her finger to shush her. Maleficents eye began to glow green as did Mals they starred into each others eyes for about 10 seconds when Mal finally looked away annoyed with his outcome. "Fine. Whatever." Huffed Mal

"I win." Maleficent said proudly.

"Evie my little evilet in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle with a mother in laws wing." Evil Queen said.

"And lots and lots of mirrors." Evie said happily and started to giggle.

"No laughing, wrinkles." Evil Queen said as she looked as Evie.

"Well they're not talking my Carlos because I'd miss him to much." Cruella said as she placed her hand on Carlos shoulder.

"Really mom?" Carlos asked in disbelief.

"Yes of course. Who would touch up my roots fluff my furs and scrape the bunions off my feet." Cruella listed as she brought her foot up for Carlos to catch.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be to bad." Carlos said as he dropped Cruella's leg. Cruella rubbed his cheek with her hand.

"Carlos they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella said her son look around in fear of the dogs he would see in Auradon.