Chapter 7

It was you and Dabi sitting on a bench the place where you two had encountered before... "So princess what are you gonna do now huh?" Dabi asked you, "I don't know." You replied with a bitchy tone. "Aww Cmon babygirl don't be like that." Dabi teased, "Stop calling me that." You hissed (though you did chuckle a little bit) "I know you like it." Dabi smirked getting closer to your lips. You looked at him and he looked back, this connection between you two was something else. But Before you could think of anything else Dabi planted his soft lips on yours. Your lips massaging one another's over and over never breaking away. "You know what?" Dabi then said. "What?" You replied. He smirked a bit and chuckled then began to rub the back of his neck. And you noticed a light blush covering his pale cheeks, "You... Should join us.." he quickly spat out. Your eyes widened a bit. "I'm not." You simply snapped. "Why?" He asked wanting to hear your reasonings. "I just don't wanna." You said before standing up. You huffed and then began to walk away. Just before Dabi stood up, "Seriously y/n cmon what the hell does it matter?" He then asked starting into the back of your head. "Just.. ugh shut it." You hissed. "... okay then. What are we not good enough for you or something? " Dabi huffed. "What are implying?" You groaned not wanting to hear it. "I'm asking if your the cold hearted person Overhaul was who only cared about himself." Dabi then spat out with a straight face. You turned back round in frustration, "And why then hell would you care so much?! I'm no hero." You snapped back. "None of us are darling but you seriously gotta be so bitchy bout everything?" He hissed back (pleased with his response). "*Aggressive sigh* you know what just go fuck off then.. I dont need germs who are below me anyways..." You then mumbled before giving him one last glare and walking off. Dabi then glared back. "You're just like your bastard of a father ya know that?" Then Dabi didn't know if he wanted to or not... but he then walked in the opposite direction.

[Dabi's POV]
Goddammit well she's not my problem anymore. Don't tell me she's just like her fucking old man though. That's a real shame... I guess. Ugh I'm sounding like Twice. What the hell is happening?! It's real fucking annoying.

[Back to your POV]
What the hell?! You shouted out loud. You didn't know where you were headed but your body forced you down this way. And you knew this way. You suddenly stopped yourself. Before you say your fathers dead body. As the league of villains left him to die you walked away. But you suddenly felt a sense of movement and magically (or at least it felt) walked closer to your father. Out of instinct as your eyes stared down at your father you fell to your knees and began to cry. You didn't want to but you did. "Shut up he was a horrible father!" You yelled in the cold and lonely air. "I ne -never cared-d!" You shouted again. But then it came to you. You're just like your bastard of a father ya know that? "I am my father after all huh?" You told yourself. "Hehehe well I guess then it's my turn, create my own organization and destroy this world of hero's." You said a loud. "Hey that's our job brat!" You heard a familiar voice hiss at you. You turned your head slowly not eager to see, since...you didn't care "Well well well if it isn't the one and only, the famous Tomoura Shigaraki." You snarled back.

"I've been told you were against joining our little group. So disappointed." Shigaraki groaned with sarcasm. "What does it matter?" You hissed. "Oh does your precious Dabi not matter anymore?" Shigaraki intimidated. Your eyes opened wider with shock, what has he been saying? Dabi doesn't care we both don't... or at least that's what you told yourself. "Dabi doesn't have anything to do with this." You muttered. Shigaraki's eyes flowed with interest. "Hehe your so alone aren't you..." "all alone in this world... no Yakuza, no father, no one to care for such a broken girl. How sad." He chuckled. His words hit you hard since he couldn't be more accurate. "What is your point then? Just to kill me too?" You spat out. "Please we already have what we want and please for fun I would've just killed you too. But Dabi wants to keep you around." Your face scrunched with anger and confusion, "I already told him I have no interest-" Shigaraki cur you off by suddenly grabbing your wrist, "Oh don't worry we have you exactly where we want you." He hissed before letting you go. He left you there alone with your father's body. You sat there wondering...