Chapter 3

It's been a few days since the... league fiasco and Dabi has never left your mind. What he did kept you wondering. Though Dabi wasn't the only one in your head, your father and this becoming leader thing. Did you really wanna be the leader of the Yakuza? It just never felt right. Suddenly someone knocked on your door. Ugh seriously? "Come in." You responded. Kurrono walked into the room, "y/n Overhaul would like to show you something." You nodded and walked with Kurrono.

[Dabi's P.O.V]
That girl... she was really... pretty? Ugh these feelings are so stupid... I wanna see her again. But how I don't even know her name. But I do know she's a part of that creepy guy's group, but what'll that do to help? "Dabi Dabi Dabi!!!!" Toga shouted at you. "Ugh whatdya want crazy bitch?" You groaned. "You were staring at that girl a lotttttt!" She said with a bigger smile than usual. "Yeah and..." you said in response sarcastically. "Cmon Dabi you cant love a girl who's a part of Overhaul's group! How cute Dabi's in love!" Twice shouted joining the conversation. You rolled your eyes. "You guys are really annoying ya know." You moaned in annoyance. "Awwwww look he's blushinggggg!!!" Toga cooed getting in your face. You got up and began to walk away rolling your eyes. "Hey Dabi!" You heard Shigaraki hiss from behind, "Oh you too crusty?" You said chuckling a bit. "Shut up!" Shigaraki lashed out, "Ya know getting in the way of my business like that is really pissing me off!" He growled at you. "Next time just count me out or something I've got better things to do anyway." You responded waking away. You heard Shigaraki yelling at you in the background but you kept on walking wanting to be alone with your thoughts. Fuck them... it's not love. They don't even know what the fuck they're blabbing about.... but I can't stop thinking about her....

[Back to your P.O.V]
Your father was showing you the new makings of his drug. And of course little Eri was there... being used to make them. A society without quirks... it... was perfect to you. Everyone would be seen as an equal. Hero's and villains wouldn't be anymore. "Y/n?" Overhaul said. You looked up at him in surprise after being lost in thought, "Huh? Yes father?" You quickly responded trying to not sound like a fool. He only huffed in frustration in response. And continued to work on his project. You wanted to stop just to take some time to think. You had a lot on your mind and needed sometime, but you knew better than to ask your old man for a break so you didn't. Until hours later he sent you off. You were exhausted it was a long day. As you began to head off to your room your father had begun to speak, "Y/n we aren't done here you know." He said in a stern voice. "Oh... yeah I know. I just wanted to check something real quick.. in my room." He gave you a weird look. "Really?" He said seeming to interrogate you. "Yes i just had some... business to check up on." You sheepishly said. Overhaul immediately had a pissed look on his face, "Business? What business do you have part in that I don't know about huh?" He asked getting closer and closer to your face. You scrunched your face a bit, "Sorry... it can wait..." you then quietly spit out. He stepped back but only glared back as he then walked off without you. You quickly took this opportunity to quickly leave the organization and go out into the city. You found your self sitting on a bench kind of hidden from the crowds. And as you say there you began to softly cry. Cry... out of frustration, confusion, anger. So many things. I've always tried so hard to impress him but... why is it all so hard? you thought. You sniffed a bit more and shed a few more tears before you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"So your insecure too? Guess I should've expected that from bird brain's daughter." You heard a smug deep voice say. You quickly wiped your tears and whipped your head round to see none other than Dabi. "What'd you want?" You spit back crossing your arms. "Why're your so sad?" He mocked. "Ugh. Just shut up and go back to your group or whatever." You snapped. "Hehe feisty isn't she?" He continued to toy with you. You stood up from the bench and began to walk away. "Go find another girl to piss off." You said shaking your hand. Then you felt a strong force grad your wrist. You turned round of curse seeing Dabi behind you holding your wrist, "You know you should really show the person who saved your life more fucking respect." He groaned, staring intensely into your e/c shining orbs. As you did the same. You two stared into each others eyes for a long time... until Dabi broke the silence, "And she likes to stare too?" He mocked. You pulled your wrist away as he was caught off guard, "You're the one who likes to stare." You shot back at him. "Hehe you think your so high and mighty don't you girlie?" He said smug smiling trying to piss you off. You gave him an angry confused look back in response. He only chuckled, "Ms. I'm gonna be leader of the Yakuza." He said in his deep raspy voice. You looked away. He stopped and he just stared down at you. "Just shut up." You said. "Oh did I hurt your wittle feewings?" He said bending down to get face to face. You huffed and backed away. Then you began to walk home in the other direction. "You leavin your highness?" He chuckled. You ignored him and walked off into the crowd as Dabi watched. He watched you until he would see you no more.