Chapter 9

Dabi had led you to a building, and he dragged you inside. "Where are you taking me?" You asked him leaning into a subtle smirk. "I told you it's a surprise." He chuckled, amused at your curiosity. "Fine... but can you at least give me a hint?" You then asked feeling slightly defeated. "Hehe no I'm good thanks." He smirked. You only made a pouty face in response. "You're gonna be even more mad at me if I tell ya princess." He checkled as he continued to drag you.

Dabi then led you into a room. It was an apartment. "You're home?" You asked. "No I'm just taking you too some abandoned apartment." He chuckled with sarcasm. You huffed a bit feeling foolish, "Yeah yeah whatever." You huffed. Dabi smiled at your annoyance and held your hand as he opened the door and led you inside. It didn't look ab normal form an other apartment but it had that emo feel (Lol Dabi is my favorite emo😍). "Sit, I'll get us some drink." He said softly smiling at you. "You nodded smiling back as you sat on his extremely comfortable sofa. "So what'd you want from me hm?" You chuckled leaning your head back attempting to lock eyes with him. You missed being with him, looking at him fuck... he's so perfect to you. So hot and strong and... well everything. Being with him right now made you.. happy.

"Just wait. Do you have any patience?" Dabi chuckled.
"Just shut up." You giggled in response.
He then brought you two a tray, with a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses. "I thought I was underage." You teased smiling at him. "Who gives a fuck anymore." He said pouring your glasses and signaling to drink. You picked up your shot and drank with him.

After a few drinks you both were a bit tipsy, and you just had to tell him... that you needed him.
"Dabi?" You softly said.
He looked down with a bit of a drunken smile, "Yes y/n" he said as he began to stroke your h/c soft hair.
"You make me so happy when I'm around you... and I don't want to ever let you go again..." You softly said as you buried your mask into his chest.
Dabi smiled more genuinely and lifted your head and began to take off your mask. Dabi then cupped your face with his warm scarred hands. "Y/n don't worry we'll never be apart from each other ever again." Dabi said in his dark deep voice.
You smiled and got lost gazing into his blue shimmering eyes, as he did the same to yours. And those were the last thing you saw before Dabi pulled your face in to kiss you. You kissed him back. Your heading pushing each other back and force with the source of Dabi and your own youngest deep in each other's throats covered in each other's saliva. Your youngest danced within each other's mouths with perfection.
You both couldn't take it anymore Dabi began squeezing the shit out of your boobs and began to slowly climb over you with heaving force. You feel flustered and excited squirming underneath him signaling for him to rip of your clothes. Dabi quickly got the hint and with no hesitation he began tearing both of your outfits of and throwing them to the floor. Leaving your naked bodies twisting and turning with each other. "Ahhh Dabi" "Oh Dabi!" You moaned as he began sucking the sweetness all over your body.
Dabi loves hearing you call out his name in pleasure and then slowly led his thick wet tongue closer and closer too your pussy. He then lifted his head up. "You ready for me babygirl?" He groaned in his deep sexy voice. You looked down butting your lip in response, "mhm ahh I'm so ready!" You moaned with your own smirk. Dabi only chuckled in response before shoving his tongue down all your you pussy. "Ahhhh Dabi! Oh Dabi!!! Ahhh!" You shrieked in response. Your walls tightening and getting hotter. Your thick toned thighs clasping round Dabi's head as he explored all in you.
You felt a hot feeling deep down and got all flustered as Dabi began to attack now with his teeth. "Ahhh Dabi! Dabi I think I'm gonna-" but as soon as you began to speak he pulled out and put his lips on top of yours shutting you up. And he got in your ear and whispered, "You only cum when I want you too got it princess" he smirked. You nodded in response.
Dabi then grabbed your waist and lifted  you on top of him. "Now it's your turn, make me wanna.. hehe ya know." He smirked (oh God did he sound sexy as fuck). "I'll do whatever you want." You chuckled. Then he turned you round and you saw his long throbbing cock ready for you. You drooled a bit in awe and couldn't wait to have it. You began crawling on top of Dabi over to his member and before you grabbed it you turned round, "it's big" You chuckled with your own sexy smirk, "Yeah I know now put that pretty little mouth on it and start sucking." He ordered. You did as he said and turned round and began sucking. His dick filling all of your mouth and a burning sensation down your throat. "Ahh fuck that's it y/n!" "Ahh fuck that's a good girl!" Dabi moaned out of pleasure. You only hummed in response due to your mouth being so full. He then grabbed fist fulls of your hair and began bobbing your head faster and faster. "Ahhh shit y/n.." Dabi moaned again with a big smile on his face. "You like that? You like that don't ya? You like it when I fuck your pretty little face?!" Dabi teased. You could only bob faster and faster before he finally said the words, "Fuck your doing it I think I'm gonna cum! Ahh shit your gonna enjoy this doll!" He said before ejaculating into your mouth. "Ahhhhhh fuck!" He moaned as his spilled his seed deep into you. You then pulled away only to see him smiling down at you.
Dabi then picked you up again and flipped you over so now he was on top. "Now it's my turn. God I'm gonna make you cum so hard." He groaned looking down at you smiling. "I'm ready Dabi! I'm so fucking ready!" You responded all ready rubbing your pussy against his dick. "God your so fucking kinky I love it!" He said before slamming his dick into you. A shriek escapes your lips as if it was too much, but you loved it. "Ahhhhh Dabi!! Ahhhh!" You moaned. "Ahhh mmm!" Dabi let out as he bucked his hips slamming his dick faster and faster. The sound of slapping skin and your moans filled his apartment. And the couch squeaked and shook as he slammed into you. Then you felt it again that hit sensation and got all red. You felt your walls clench around Dabi's long cock. And you couldn't take it anymore, "Dabi! Ahhh Dabi I think I'm gonna cum!!" Ahhhhh!" You shrieked. He smirked in delight, "Cmon beautiful do it." Dabi chuckled as he only thrusted harder and harder before you finally screamed. And shot out all your juices. "Ahhhhhh!" You let out for his pleasure, "Ahhh fuck y/n I'm cumming too!" Dabi then let out. "Ahhhhhh Dabi!!! Oh Dabi!!!" You then shouted as you both rode out your orgasms.
Dabi then slowly pulled out of you and plopped down next to you.
"That was fucking amazing." He said looking deeply into your golden shimmery eyes. As you did to his sparkling blue ones. "Hehe yeah.." you then responded. "What? Was I not good or something?" Dabi teased. "No shut up!" You joked. "No really what's wrong?" He then pursued. You thought for a bit. "I don't know what to do now that my fathers gone." You told Dabi. "And you aren't interested in joining the league huh?" Dabi then asked. "I mean no not right now..." you replied. "Do you wanna still be a villain?" Dabi asked. "Yes duh" you then shot back. Dabi only chuckled in response. "What?" You snapped. "You got attitude and it only makes me crazier for ya." He smirked before planting soft kisses on your lips. "And also the answer is so ducking simple baby." He joked. "Oh yeah then what is it." You replied. Dabi only then smiled deeply before saying it. "Y/n I love.. you and we can start our own villain thing together.." Dabi told you. You blushed, then smiled before kissing him. "Yeah.. I love you too." You told him. "And that sounds perfect."
You guys smiled together and you cuddled into his arms and fell asleep. "Your all mine, and all do anything for you y/n I hope you know that." Dabi whispered in your ear before happily thinking, I told her, I finally told her. And went to sleep with his love in his arms.