2

Its almost 4 am i wake up screaming sweat pouring down me as i sit up i hear gracie barking and can hear zak running down the hall and in to my room. What's rong he says as he enters my room in just his boxers, i stamer for words i had a bad dream it was happening all over again. he walks over to me taking my hand come with me he says. i get up following him to his room i could see that he had his laptop open on the bad, he huged me close take my bed i can't sleep ill stay in here with you and just work on my stuff i need to get done. he then realizes that he has just his boxers on Shit sorry he says going int o his closet to get on some sweats. its fine zak i say as i gigle. he comes back out helping me in to his bed and tucking me in he kisses my forehead sweet dream doll. ( Doll has been his long time nick name for me ) i close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I wake up getting out of bed and realizing that zak really did let me sleep in his bed I thought I had dreamt it.  I walk down to the kitchen to get a glass of water so I can take my meds, as I turn to walk to my room I jump a mile. zak is standing right before me dressed only missing his shirt witch I had seen a million times before. sorry he smiles I did not mean to sneak up on you and spook you. I smile back got to go take my meds, as I walk to get them I hear him call oh ya we are going out to a club tonight for your birthday. Ok I say as I roll my eyes. Zak was out most of the day witch was fine I got to unpack some stuff and get it put away. At about 5pm Zak walked in the house I was sitting watching a show on hulu in the living room with grace next to me. he reaches over the back of the couch to pet her.  hey he says im going to get a shower and change so we can go out if you'd want to get ready too. I smile at him getting up and then going to my room. I was looking threw my dresses ug nothing I really thought that say club outfit. so I find a cute top with a pair of ripped jeans and my thigh high heels. when I was about to grab my purse and walk out of my room there is a nock on the door its open I call, zak comes in and I turn to see him just looking at me, his mouth hanging to the floor. Zak you know you can  attract more fly's with honey, um what he says oh ya. he runs his hand over the back of his neck nervously. You ready he asks, yep all set lets get this going. We had a great time and I got to meet a ton of his friends and coworkers. the club was a blast we danced the night away. we all sat at a table together I could not drink due to my meds and zak was not a drinker so we had soda or water while everyone else drank. when it was getting to be about two in the morning we started to head for home. when zak pulled in the drive and parked the car he reached over in the glove box taking out a box. here he says I got this for you doll I hope you like it. he hands it to me and I open it its a neckless with a cross it had a few little diamond's in it. Zak I look to him its too much, he smiles no it perfect for my best friend that deserves the best of everything in the world.

After about two months of working for my best friend i had enough money saved up that I could get a loan to get a house I was so excited. Zak went house hunting with me and nothing felt right after about a week of looking as I was driving around to do a few things I saw that a house 2 blocks from zak was up for sale so I called and set up a time to see it. I loved it the moment I walked in. it had 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bath. I made an offer on it and it was accepted with in an hour. we set a date to close for in three weeks time. witch made it around the end of the first week of February.