A day

She took a sip of her moonshine and texted Julian.

Hey, I realized how much of a shitty mother I am. Come tomorrow to pick tofu up. It's your only chance so get your ass here.

Jaden tapped send but then realized that she was giving her own daughter away, she was surrendering Tofu To her real father that she never loved. Cutting off complete contact knowing that Julian would never let her talk to her for her safety. Realizing what she was doing, she struggled to tap delete. But it was too late. He had seen it and was typing. Shit. Jaden thought as she took a sip.

Ok

He responded. She wanted to change her mind but it was too late. She walked home with guilt on her shoulders. And as usual, tofu was awake. Waiting for her. "Hey, tofu." Jaden said as she locked the door. She went under the covers thinking she was mad. "Julian's coming to pick you up tomorrow. I'm sorry for the way I acted." Jaden says in a depressed voice. She fell asleep knowing what awaits her as tofu makes happy sounds.

The rest of the night was painful. What happened to me? Jaden thought. We were so happy before. She cried into her pillow as she realized that tofu would grow up to forget her and learn to love and accept Julian as her dad. Jaden would completely be out of her life in the next few years as she wouldn't miss her. She soon fell asleep with a wet spot on her pillow from crying. She was awoken in the morning by a knock on the door. Tofu had woken up earlier to pack her things. She goes to open the door, as the door slowly swung open, tofus eyes lit up as she ran to Julian and hugged him. Jaden wanted to cry, but it was worthless. Before they left, Julian turned his head around. "You can come visit if you'd like. I'll text you my address." He said with a smile on his face as the door shut. Sounds of tofu being happy since months echoed through the halls as it faded down the elevator. Now Jaden was standing by the doorway. The room was quiet once more. She slumps and goes to the washroom. She felt normal but as she checked the mirror, it reflected a disgusting woman who had bags under her eyes. It almost looked like it was makeup. Jaden checks her phone. Shit. She thought realizing she hadn't gone to work in a long period of time.

She goes to the library to use the computers where her "work" was pet sitting and stealing their owners things to pawn. Jaden found some and went home. She had applied for 6. Enough to fill up for the rest of the week which today conveniently, it was monday. Jaden goes home and makes an egg. She sits Down and stares at it. "FUCK". Jaden screams as she throws her plate onto the wall.

Saashsh
The plate shatters as the egg falls. The yolk bursts and the yellow fluid pours out of it. Jaden hits her head on the wall crying. Nothing in her world is right. It never will be. It felt like it would never stop. Jaden slowly turned insane and the only thing coping it was hurting herself. But soon, hurting herself just wasn't good enough anymore. She remembered the bird in her purse. Taking it out, it was rotting but no bugs had gotten to it yet. She sighed and threw it at the wall as hard as she could. A hard crack came from it as the birds head was now dislocated. Jaden breathed from her mouth from the excitement. "The bird deserved it." She says to herself. And that's when it all begins.