9

Ellie's POV

He's here, ok just stop thinking and open the door it can't be THAT bad right? I open the door and he's standing there with a smile and a bouquet of sunflowers. I smile slightly, that was nice and I love sunflowers. " Hey " he starts first, " I know you're probably thinking that this is insane and you should back out now, which is understandable, but I promise I am not gonna kill you and I just want to make sure you have a great life and I can give that to you. " I couldn't find the words to say so I just stared at him trying to get my mouth the move. " o..ok " I force out " um, can you help me with my things while I just go finish getting ready to leave ? " He nods and I pointed to the direction of my room, he steps in and made his way over to grab my couple suitcases and carry on bag , he smells so good. I walk behind him and turn into the bathroom, I smile at myself in the mirror he's sweet and handsome this can't be that bad. Am I being crazy? I questioned all of this like 2 minutes ago and now I just magically think it's not that bad the second it does something sweet ?! You got it bad girl, you're out of your mind. He wouldn't hurt me though, would he ?

We finished loading my bags into the car and I got in the passenger seat, He gets in and smiles at me and starts the car. " Off to the airport we go " he chuckled, I am still really nervous but I force out a smile " I'm ready. " The car ride was pretty quiet, just the sound of music to fill the silence, he had asked me of basic questions, like how was your morning and I just gave him plain answers. He kinda gave up on trying to get me to talk, I don't wanna tell him what happened with Charlie. I mean, he might feel bad and I don't even know if he even WANTS to hear about it. It's just girl drama right? She hasn't texted me or anything, granted I haven't texted her either maybe when we land I will just to let her know I'm safe and ok. My thoughts were interrupted by the car stopping. Joe got out and started unloading both our bags, I got out and adjusted my shorts, stupid crotch wedgie. I picked up my bags and we started to walk in, I don't think I have ever felt this anxious. The boarding process was not as bad as I thought it would be and before I knew it we were on the plane. We found our seats, put up our carry on bags and sat down. He was next to the window and I was on the aisle, I didn't realize how tired I was until I sat down. This day was so emotionally exhausting I could sleep for hours, the flight attendant got on the speakers and went through the safety steps and what not, I was really too tired to pay attention to anything she was saying. I kept looking over at Joe, and the way the sun hit his face, he truly was beautiful and just looking over and seeing him there with me made me feel safer? He looked over and caught me staring " you'll be ok, it's really not that bad and you'll love the place I have for you I promise. " I smiled shyly at him, he was so caring and I could tell he truly wanted me to be happy. Then the take off came, it made me feel like puking and I hated it. He grabbed my hand when he saw I was scared and I held it as tight as I could, it wasn't long before we were in the air. After I calmed down I laid my head on his shoulder and I tried to fight it, but I felt my eyes close as I drifted off.

Joe's POV

She was asleep, little snores escaping her lips. So beautiful and perfect I just wanted to look at her all day. I hope she likes the house I bought and the room I designed her. I didn't tell her one piece of information, I thought it would be a nice surprise when we got to the house. I hope she's not upset when she finds out that the gated community is for people in the CGL community. I want her to like this and if she's around other littles it might help her adapt more. I opened my phone and looked at the community website one more time, I'm just so excited. There's stores and restaurants, you wouldn't really need to leave. Just a place where people can express themselves freely, that's all I've ever wanted. I hope that's what she wants as well.

** HELLLOOOOOO EVERYONE ! It's been a good little minute I'M SO SORRY life is literally insane, but I'm so glad I FINALLY updated. This is my favorite chapter just because you find out the best part!! A CGL COMMUNITY ?!?!? AMAZING I wish they actually made one so I could go live free and happy. I missed you guys I have 8.5k reads and that's INSANE!! Keep reading keep voting! More story to come I promise! Leave questions for the characters if you want, I wanna do a Q & A with them here soon! **