Pay attention- jonah

I just got home and am greeted by my little puppy sport "hey sport, hey buddy how you doing?" I say In a baby voice as I squat down to pet him I don't see my boyfriend anywhere I go to the kitchen and put my stuff down from work and walk into the living room where I see my boyfriend Jonah of course play games in the Xbox, typical "whatcha doing?" I say as I lean over the couch and kiss his cheek "just playing the game" gosh I swear he's always play the stupid game I get no attention anymore. I sit on the chair to the left of him and go on my phone I catch myself looking at him a lot, god he's fucking hot i start to feel a sensation start to happen  and start having some dirty thoughts and bit my lip I put my phone on the chair and go and sit next to him I lay my head on his shoulder and Ask "when are you gonna be done?" He completely ignores me. I roll my eyes than I put my hand on his thigh than he actually looks at me I ask again "when are you gonna he done babe?" he answers " Soon just let me finish this game up" I roll my eyes and answer shortly "k" my gosh, can't a girl get some love around here?! but if he wants to be way then fine, Than imma just have to tease him a little.

I turn my head and start the leave soft kisses on his neck he covers his mic with his hand "babe what are you doing? the mics on." Hopefully they get the point that your busy than, I think to myself "than turn it off" I mumble still kissing his neck "just hold on a second let me finish this there's only like 10 people left" I stop kissing his neck "fine whatever" I get up and walk upstairs "oh come on baby I wasn- on come Zach kill him...yess good job ok come on let's get this guy" he says looking back at the screen forgetting about me I just guess I will just have to kick it into high gear I go into mine and Jonah's room and to the very back of my closet where I keep my lingerie and get his favorite imma just have to tease him and play hard to get just. Like. Him.

I put on my black lace lingerie and walk down stairs I walk i the living room like nothing was happening and sit down and go on my phone he doesn't notice me at first so I walk in front of the tv and go grab my water just so he can see me and walk back and go on my phone I can feel his eyes burning into me "hey Zach imma have to end this game talk later bye" I look up he exits the game and turns off the tv and looks at me "h-hey what-what are you doing?" I look at him I'm making him nervous I see something slightly rise in his pants I bit my lip and smirk. It's working

Time to start the teasing to began "nothing just play your game" I answer his question I get my cup walk in front of him and drop the cup "oh gosh I'm so clumsy" I say I bend down with my ass in his face and pick up the cup he grabs my hips and stands up pushing him self against me "oh you bad girl you dropped your cup and made a mess I think I need to punish you" oh no you don't, I stand up take is hands off me and walk into the kitchen to put the cup away "are you still mad at me y/n" I don't answer I just roll my eyes. He sits back down and turns on Netflix. Yes perfect I walk into the living and sit on his lap and. Wrap my arm around his neck and kiss his earlobe and  whisper in his ear "maybe next time you should get off the game you lost your chance to fuck me hard now" I say and bit his earlobe lightly I stand up and than I feel him pick me and lay me on the couch.

Yes I finally won not for the real fun to began.

He hovered over me and stared into my eyes he leaned down and kissed me, I kiss back our lips moved in sync like they were made for each other we make out for a while i than flip us over so I am on top I catch my breath as I take off my bra I lean down and start to kiss his neck I keep doing that till I find his sweet spot and I began to suck on it leaving a hickey. he lets out a moan at I continued to leave hickeys on and around his sweet spot he lets out soft moans and than I lean up with both my leg on either Side of him to catch my breath he taking this opportunity  to flip us back over so now I'm on bottom and he's above me he leans down and start to repeat what I did he instantly found my sweet spot. I rap my hands around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair pulling him closer I let out soft moans as he leaves hickeys I move one of my hands to the bottom of his shirt and tug on it telling him to take it off he does so when he's done I can't help buts look at him "you like what you see" he says smirking i roll my eyes playfully "pfft no" I say looking away he leans down leaves a trail of kisses down my boobs and stomach he gets to my panties and takes them of with his teeth he opens my legs wider and I can feel his breath on my core he stands up and takes off his pants lines himself  up with me he looks at me for consent I nod lightly and he pushes him self in me roughly this makes me let out a loud moan he goes faster with every thrust I become a moaning mess
After a little bit I feel a knot in my stomach "j-j-Jonah imma cum" I say between moans "hold it for me babygirl " I do as told after a couple more thrusts I feel his warm liquid inside my so than I know it's my turn I release all over him and he removes himself and cleans me up with his tongue he than lays beside me and whispers in my ear "that will teach you not to tease me" I roll my eyes playfully "next time I won't go so easy on the teasing" I say he nods and laughs "Jonah" I whisper "yes baby"  i turn to look at him "no more playing the game all the time I need attention too" he opens his eyes and smiles "ok baby promise" he sticks out he's pinky and I wrap my picky around his and laugh than we fall asleep.