Chapter 3

Errors POV
I walked around the antivoid for a while before reaching what I liked to think of as my favorite spot. The normally flat area dipped to form a bowl shape. I liked to sit in the middle and make my dolls. I opened a portal to where I kept my supplies. This place is so big I sometimes forget where I put stuff. The portals make things easier. I started to finish the doll of Ink I only had to get one more eye on. I hear footsteps. Funk! I turned around to see Ink looking at me. I sighed. At least I won't be bored. Hiding the doll I lay back and looked up at Ink.

"WhAT dO YoU WaNt?"

" I'm still going to help you ya know."

"nO."

"Please?"

He gave me a weird look it looked like he was begging. One of his eye lights changed to a star and the other a heart. I had never seen them in a heart shape before. Without thinking I reached out and tapped right below his eye.

No one's POV
Ink jumped back a little surprised. Which knocked Error out of his trance. Error started to laugh.

"Oh mY gOd Ink YoU ShOuLD HAVe SEeN YoUr faCe!"

Ink tilted his head kind of cat-like.

"Oh so you can touch me but I can't touch you?"

Error froze.

"Oops..."

Realizing his mistake he knew he was going to pay. Error slowly stood up and back away. Ink just walked towards him. Error turned to run as Ink tackled him to the ground.

Inks POV
He started to glitch out the moment I touched him. Error went limp in my arms but I didn't hear a beep so he didn't crash. I moved slowly so that I was sitting down and he was sitting in my lap. I brought him closer to me and cuddled into his back. We stayed like this for a couple minutes the whole time Error was glitching out and breathing heavily. I sighed the nice feeling was back. I felt this only once before when the Star Sans were pretty much drunk and Dream dared me to try the pink veil. I almost kissed Blue because of that. I still have a scar from when dust found out about it. He and Blue have been friends for a while but everyone, but Blue, knew his crush. Wait is it like that did I have a crush on Error?!

"ÇãÑ ŸôŪ łĘT gØ Ôf mĖ?"

I had never heard him glitch out this bad before. I could barely understand him. I didn't want to let him go. I loved the way I felt without a soul. I didn't know how it was happening but he definitely liked it. But he didn't want Error to crash again. Twice in one day wasn't good for him at all.

" You didn't crash. That's good. So this time tomorrow maybe?"

" hØw ÄBòūT ŃęVËr?"

He sounded so mad at me. It was kind of cute. Welp Ink you fell for your enemy who will never ever love you back.

" Ok, this time tomorrow great!"

I let him go and he immediately jumped up and opened a portal away from me. I giggled. I opened a portal back to my house in the doodle sphere. I sat down to draw. I drew Error.

"FUCK!"

I screamed when I couldn't get him out of my head. I just decided to go to sleep early today. Hopefully, tomorrow would be better. Especially if I got more time with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this 597 words.

So in this fanfic Inks basically dom. Though it isn't a lemon that's the way it is.
Oh and if no one noticed Ink curses but Error gets censored by Fresh.
And I ship Dustberry.
I'm making different books for each of my ships that may or may not happen at the same time.